Reviews for Blood is Thicker Than Water
BroodyCheery323 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I do so hope there is a chapter 2 (and 3, and 4, and 5, and so on)!? Can't do to us what Showtime did lol ... This is amazing! I love the way you've written both Cesare and Lucrezia; very in character & I can't wait to see where you take this & all the lovely Borgia plotting and scheming :)
LaValentina chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
"She need a strong man. Someone she did not need to coax along on a gentle string; instead, someone who could overpower her, yet love her inch-for-inch and sin-for-sin, protect her, be gentle with her yet stir her like a mare on heat with desire. Someone who could handle the house of Borgia and stay sane."
OMG yesssssss that line was so perfect!
I like how you neatly side stepped that whole dead husband in the bed thing, cause really that'd be a bit much. And I really like the way you write them together, the lack of modesty and the total physical, emotional and mental intimacy.
The Darkness Knight chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
great, absolutely great! I loved this show and I was so upset when they cancelled it, its a shame Irons can't realize he has a good gig going.

But I loved this story and I do hope there is more to it!
DarkMelody chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Holy Moly my heart just exploded PLEASE tell me there is more :D
ace95 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
NEED MORE PLEASE UPDATE WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER! LOVE THIS FF!
Harmony chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
wow... I was so disappointed with the lack of Season 4. you could tell that episode was not meant to be a finale. I will need to live vicariously through fanfic like this one :P
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
yes. yes. yes. more!
"It feels as if this night is in flames," she whispered to him.

"And I am a moth drawn to the warmest flame."

"I think it the opposite, for you could burn me, Brother."

"Cesare," she whispered, "did you know that water puts out flames?"

"Lucrezia," he whispered, "did you know that blood is thicker than water?"

"I know it," she said into his mouth, and between kisses, the rain dropping in sheets overhead, she whispered, "for only a Borgia can love a Borgia."
This dialogue, the metaphors, all of it... brilliant!
keep writing pleeease
tm chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
wow look forward to reading more
poliswaggggg chapter 1 . 6/13/2013