Reviews for Rolling Stone
Sirein chapter 1 . 3/8
No complaints about the lack of smex from me...I loved it just the way it was.

And I get the feeling that I'm kinda spamming ya here so please tell me if I am...Other than that Cheerios! and have a great day.
Shiroi1062 chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This was so beautifully sweet I think Imma start coughing up rainbows lol. This is actually the first Bleach fanfiction I've ever read and it was totally with it. I could imagine the Cowboy Bepop scenery while reading this and it brought nostalgic tears to my eyes...I mean it when I say this was a beautiful oneshot. This was a lovely read, thank you. :)
NoneYoDamBidness chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
AWESOME SONG
Caitriona695 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
I liked this. I wish that we got to find out what was going on with all of his memory loss, but I really rather liked this Ichigo. Thanks for sharing with us!
Akiyuzu-chan chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Really amazing :) Normally I don't like characters being ooc, but in this case it was just perfect and I wouldn't want it any other way.
The Petulant Prodigy chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
D'awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Now I must draw them as Cowboy Bebop characters. Yes, beesh, I'm making you fan art! Yup yup! *salutes Yachiru/Ed* And Ichigo was sooooo sexy in his "weirdness". Dear lord, loved it!
Grimmpantera chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
That was amazing! I really loved that story! Too bad it's a oneshot... I'm not going to press you for more chapters though because that is not the meaning of a ONESHOT. THANKIES!
asdfghjklksa chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Wow, I really love this. It's very different! Keep up the good work, mah babe 3
porksoup chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Oh wow, that was different, but different in a good way!
Ichigo was definitely a lot more direct/open with his feelings in this oneshot, and that's what made it so interesting!
Message chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Hey racey, as always love the work you make because you never cease to amaze me. I do however have a slight problem with a couple of reviews left by your readers I think should be addressed.

2: diamondphoneix and yakujo Koniro

I'm very much offended by how you two so viciously dared to call out readers by practically saying they're ignorant for caring whether or not Ichigo's character was tolerable or not. Its our opinion to state whether we assume his character appeasing, though I had no problem with him being the way he was, and nothing gives either of you the right to enact such crude insults to the public. Because of your actions, I must report you both for negligence and the outright abuse of your reviewing privileges. That was very disrespectful to the people as well as racey as I'm sure she doesn't care for such rude remarks posted on her review board.

2 Racey: Even if they're not, I'm willing to apologize on their behave because you don't deserve to have foolish, immature, brazen fans like these embarrassing you.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
That was super adorable! I think it'd be great if Ichigo acted more like this in other stories! Maybe you could use this Ichigo for a multi-chapter fanfic. It was lovely :)
JoanIncarnate chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Lol, this is based off of Cowboy Bebop and then Nnoitra's favorite bar is called The Tumbleweed. Cowboys and tumbleweed. XD I see what you did there.

I liked that there wasn't a sex scene. You're right about that - not every story needs a sex scene. If there had been one, I feel like it would have compromised the direction of this story.
Jaszmine chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Love it alot
Synyster chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I would love a continuation of this. You did a wonderful job of both character and plot development.
SexyBleachGuys chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Aww, that was really sweet! I loved Ichigo in it! So odd, and different. I liked him all OOC like this! And yeah, I couldnt really see Ichigo going all sexy and what not. I dont think Grimmjow would have been able to defile him like that either. And while I wish there could have been more details, and that we could know more about ichigo, leaving it like this is good. Now we, the readers and fans, can come up with our own ideas for it. For what happened, and what Isshin will say and everything.