Reviews for Orders
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
No I didnt like it - the emotions yes the sex no - she wasnt herself - he was too cruel. Maybe im wrong assessing their characters but it wasnt a story i enjoyed.
Tony7323 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Fantastic I Really Loved it Very Nicely Done ... Nice And Naughty
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Heck yea
Audrey chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS extra slinky, flashy, white-hot narrative! Recommending this far and wide, and to all kinds of friends, twitter peeps and otherwise. I think you knew I'd adore this (how could I not), and I do; I love it enough to have read it a couple of days ago, only to become so distracted by it, I'd entirely forgotten to review it. :-P That process repeated itself a few times more than I'm willing to admit, and only now on my sixth or seventh (fourteenth or fifteenth?) time reading, do I have enough coherent thought to remember to say how much I appreciate you posting this brilliance! It's pure perfection, LL! 3
Amanda Hawthorn chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
well...um... you certainly know how to make me blush ;)
bcmom chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Great job. Thanks :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
whoa very good, keep up the good work
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Omg yes just what I was looking for after tonight's eppy! (; sexy n super hot
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Burning hot! You should write more for Mike and Fi. No one quite does it like u!
DKougar chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Lordy! I'm almost wrung out reading this while watching the BN 'thon! You are indeed the Smut Queen & such a talented monarch at that. We all know that Mikey IS a bit of a control freak & Fi is wise to know when to yield. Talk about a win-win situation!
Kudos & gratitude My Queen while I go change my undies.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Oh hellll yes! That was awesome and sexy keep up the fine work!
MissTink1987 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Loved it! :)
Souriswingette chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Welcome back LeeLee ! Your Fanfiction missed me :-)))
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Very hot! I can see this happening. (; You have to know this is probably exactly what it's like when Mike&Fi hit the sheets, it's just all that the huge spark between them would allow for. You captured the heat of their chemistry very well! I hope joy write more for them on the M page, you have a fan in me (: