Reviews for That Dress
J chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Wow! That was hot! Amazingly written!
Nestled-wonderland chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
That! I loved it!
HollyBush chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
This is...well...superb. Amazing. The realism of this scene is exactly what I often miss in stories set in or around ALAYM. I will reread this often, I think. It's actually perfect. It came at the right time too. I have absolutely no time for reading, as I hand in my dissertation this week (it's about Wicked, if you can believe it. I am obsessed :)) but this was the perfect break. And inspiration. Thank you.

Amazing photo, by the way. Gorgeous.
artsoccer chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Good. Nice.
StuckInSouthstairs chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
wow! amazing story! loved it! and i actually liked it better than the more dramatic ones cuz those kinda depress me while this one made me happy..i say yaaay to fluff!
Caricature of a Witch chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Sweet Oz, I thought you'd have abandoned this site... and here you are! O.o Thanks for coming back

And... I loved this story, as I did with your others :D I love that dress, too... it's just amazing. But it never managed to inspire me like that ;) it's a cool interpretation of the ALAYM scene... although the way she starts it with him reminds me of their first time in the novel :) Anyway, whatever, it's a wonderful oneshot... keep writing will you? (And I'd love you to finish everything you started here *puppy eyes*)
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This was fantastic! I loved every word of it!
Elphaba-WWW chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Great story :) it really gives you an insight on Fiyero and Elphaba's relationship. It's funny though, most people think that Glinda matured and became nicer after she met Elphaba, but the way you described her seemed perfect too.

So I went to your bio after you said you had your own Act 2 dress because I remembered you having a link, so this time I clicked on it wanting to see what the dress looked like, I love to see other peoples replicas especially now that I'm attempting to make my own. But when it opened it didn't open to anything to I tried it on google and I couldn't find anything, so is there maybe an alternative link?

Elphie your WWW
Fae the Queen chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
nice! I liked it and was excited to see you back :)
elphiesglinda chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Nicely done! I love the fact that Elphaba, after her time on the run, was the initiater, and not a quiet go along with it woman. I thought this was outstanding.
Ultimate Queen of Cliffies chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I loved this! :) The description says it all - ALAYM, but not really... it's a bit more raw, more mature than the musical scene, but I really, really love it. And somehow you wiggled the dress in. I ADORE that dress and I love what you did with it here :).