Reviews for Emerald High
The Lonely Potato chapter 15 . 8/20/2014
Yay you updated! This was a really good chapter, the fight scene was really well written and I can see some shippings starting to take form :3. But yeah, to answer your questions:

1. I have this theory that Jihi is a rival school that gets a lot of bashing from Emerald High since te schools are at each other's throats.

2. (I had to go back and re-read it, sorry if that's cheating) nope. Gin hit her with one of them, but it said nothing about putting them back on.

3. Yup! I understand it clearly (I wish we had this sort of thing at my school XD)

As always, I look foreward to your next update!
The Lonely Potato chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
1. My guess is the boy will be Blaze's crush or he'll secretly be the antagonist (mind out of the gutter)

2. If he's a cannon character then my guess is Toby. If not, I'll just call him Shiro because of his white hair for the time being

3. Yes, but Shiro will help her

4. Tomorow XD just kidding, but I hope it's soon

5. Are you kidding? I haven't even seen how to train your dragon 1
Song Of Hope chapter 14 . 7/8/2014
Is the guy Helios from the movie? I think Blaze can win, but Hope, who can't stand an uneven fight, will probably come in a beat the shit out of the other girl, you should update soon, and NO, I HAVEN'T, BUT I REALLY WANT TO!
Song Of Hope chapter 13 . 12/19/2013
If Hope knows that Blaze is the best fighter, since Hope is an excellent fighter and if she knows that Blaze doesn't want her title, then she'd offer to take Blaze's title from her. Hope might actually be stronger than Blaze because she knows modern fighting techniques an ancient Amazonian woman would've used. The only person who knows that is Madoka, who hasn't shown up in a while.
Grace Of Flame chapter 13 . 12/19/2013
Nice chapter i liked it
Song Of Hope chapter 12 . 9/26/2013
You need to make it a bit clearer who's speaking, like maybe adding something after one person speaks, rather than.

"And that's why I hate spiders."

"That's no good reason to hate spiders."

"I think her reason's very legit."

"Thanks."

"What, can't stand up for yourself?"

"When did you get here?!"

"None of your business, all I know is that's your a little wimp!"

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU FOR THAT!"

"Do they always do that?"

"Yeah."

Now, read like that, you have no idea who's talking or saying what, but like this, you'll have an idea.

"And that's why I hate spiders." Blaze rolled her eyes.

"That's no good reason to hate spiders." Madoka folded her arms.

"I think her reason's very legit." Hope smiled.

"Thanks." Kyoya smirked.

"What, can't stand up for yourself?" Hope glared at the new arrival.

"When did you get here?!" His smirk grew wider as he folded his arms across his chest.

"None of your business, all I know is that's your a little wimp!" Hope's head looked like it was going to explode.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU FOR THAT!" She started chasing him around as Blaze looked kinda confused.

"Do they always do that?" Madoka nodded her head sadly, looking very exasperated.

"Yeah."
The Lonely Potato chapter 11 . 9/13/2013
This was a great chapter! You nailed Gin's Personality :D
babybluestar chapter 11 . 9/12/2013
Yeah, this chapter is cool. And of course every one of us had school. Anyway, update soon!
SwiftTheWritingMagician chapter 11 . 9/12/2013
Cool ch. And really intensive fight. I really can't wait to see what's up next
OtakuAnimeLover21 chapter 11 . 9/12/2013
you did hikari perfectly. good job and update soon please
Song Of Hope chapter 11 . 9/12/2013
Yay Hope! Can't wait to see her complaining to Madoka about making her join the soccer team!
SwiftTheWritingMagician chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
Cool Chapter. And ferocious fight. Can't wait for the next chapter
Grace Of Flame chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
nice keep it up
The Lonely Potato chapter 10 . 8/30/2013
This was an epic chapter! :D
OtakuAnimeLover21 chapter 9 . 8/26/2013
hikari my oc wrks at a restruant as a waitress