Reviews for The Long Road
So is Our Lovely Degerante of Mc Going To Clap Some Checks anytime Soon?

It is A No Brainer Thanks to His Evil Actions and Fucked up upbringing that Gohan x Videl Pairing is Unrealistic and Impossible in This Story..

Dude To Unstable to Be in A Relationship... At All

In terms of development he could still improve himself.. .. He Probably find himself a Job or something.

Based on the trauma He Lived through I wouldn't be surprised if he opened up an orphanage or Something That Involve kids.. knowing that he failed as a father and Horrors he went through his own childhood, He Probably want give orphans and/or Abused Children better Shot At Life.. imagine him not wanting any child to live the same life he had lived... or he maybe he therapist than involved in handling traumatized People.

Yeah? Meh? Or Nah? It is A Long Road Ahead for Gohan.. so anything is possible
Gilgamesh50 chapter 76 . 4/24
Why does gohan fighting so mich
Or why does gohan not realize that dangers will always come to waerht so why doesn’t he train to prepare
quarttzblade12 chapter 83 . 3/27
Yes picolo turn the child into a weapon and leave them in the woods
it's a fucking miracle nobody brings that up in the show
Can't wait for the next catalyst update
quarttzblade12 chapter 12 . 3/20
As we all know all healthy relationships are started but beating your son
I move weight chapter 1 . 3/7
I just read 5 million words
I move weight chapter 68 . 3/7
W Vegeta finally giving the man the recognition he deserved.
super mystic gohan chapter 83 . 2/27
nice to see the long road updated again can't wait for the next chapter
Blades of Fury chapter 83 . 2/20
Great to have you back. I hope you're doing alright.

Man, Gohan can't catch a break, can he? This Dude feels his life's been a constant fuck up and he has no idea on how to deal with it.
Mouse From Hell chapter 83 . 2/18
Happy New Year!

I hope things work out for you and your new Youtube career- perhaps I'll find you, somewhere over there?

I feel bad for Piccolo, but he probably knew it was coming, anyways. Unfortunate how such a nice friendship has been rocked, yet again- Babidi first, now Piccolo himself.

I wonder if Piccolo Daimao will rear his ugly mug, somewhere in the endgame of this story?

Speaking of, I hope The Catalyst is coming, soon.
I also hope that you succeed, in whatever you do. Take care!
Kuma Dzurui chapter 83 . 2/18
Awesome chapter and awesome to have you back writing here. Keep up the awesomeness and stay safe.
MariaPau25 chapter 83 . 2/18
Excelente capítulo, me encantó muchísimo. Estoy esperando el próximo con ansias.
First off, thank goodness you're ok. I was worried that a health related issue was why you hadn't touched upon your stories for so long, and while it sucks that it is job related, maybe it will be a blessing in disguise if your Youtube channel takes off. Good luck with that endeavor!

As for this chapter itself, it definitely feels uncharacteristic of the Gohan you developed to beat Piccolo to a pulp for taking Pan, but you definitely made it seem like his time in Hell has become reflected upon him. His power has increased tremendously, but I'm getting the sense that he's not all there in the head; he's abandoning Pan again as a father, and now that the cat is out of the bag and his parents know his secret, he eventually does have to have her meet them. Overall, I'm interested to see where things go from here, although I imagine it'll be a while until you get to the big bad of this arc.

I'm hoping to see an update to The Catalyst soon, though. You left it off at such a cliffhanger, I'm dying to know what happens next in that story. As always, though, take care of yourself and your life first before your writing!
hhxh99 chapter 83 . 2/17
So glad you come back and so thrill to see the update.
RedHunter87 chapter 83 . 2/17
Happy to see that you are back. Hopefully we get a look at exactly what happened and how Gohan returned from nothingness.

And why is he so angry at Piccolo? They have been allies for a long time. Sure he trained Pan but it's not like her mom is a good mom to her at all and he just casually dropped her back into that mess. Doesn't track with someone who cares that much about her.

I am sure this will be dove into in later chapters though.
2,635 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »