Reviews for The Long Road
Herraidous chapter 68 . 4/22/2020
Oh ... god damn. That. Was. So you. What do I mean by that? Pretty much perfect. Out of all the dragon ball z fanfiction writers - and I must say I've stopped watching and reading DBZ for a while now - I do believe that you are one of the darkest, and the best developer of the characters. Everyone, absolutely everyone, felt authentic; this saga - this whole story - just feels ... alive, and gritty. Taro? I loved Taro, call that morbid as you may ... his characterization was perfect and you have definitely given me some potential ideas for my own original story. The way everything went down rang with the feels; Taro's omnipotence definitely sent a shiver down my spine. Apart from the grammar, even coming back and posting the review months and months after I've actually read the saga, this all felt as if I was reading it for the first time. While I'm not a dragon ball z fan as it were anymore, I am a Long Road follower because of its quality. If you wanted a beta-reader, I am available - I should have the time to do it and yes, it's also a bit of a ploy to get in early on the action.
And for Taro, I actually listened to "Dirty Hole" by Vast.
Herraidous chapter 66 . 4/21/2020
Have you ever read dragon ball multiverse? I know this is an incredibly short review - I am impressed and I'll go into that on another review - but Taro against universe 4 Buu would be something to behold...
Guest chapter 79 . 4/4/2020
Keep up the good work!
Monkey D. Mugi chapter 2 . 4/1/2020
This... is a VERY interesting take on Gohan. I really love how you have written Chi Chi and Goku’s struggle and the raw emotion when Goku learned about it AND Chi Chi’s reaction, I’m extremely excited to keep reading.
megacharizat chapter 79 . 3/25/2020
If it's not too much to ask, could you tell me when the next chapter is gonna be posted? this is one of my most favorite stories, and I'm really excited to read the next chapter.
Basura Man chapter 66 . 2/19/2020
Every time Taro speaks I just hear MeatCanyon and I love it so much
VariablePath chapter 68 . 2/16/2020
I feel this chapter truly emulated the series. A continuous bout of trump cards being played, until one side found their hand empty. It was long but I can't see a written version of dbz fights being any other way. 10/10
Maximussj chapter 79 . 1/28/2020
Whenever the three saiyans got to an earth post Majin Buu that was similar to canon, having powerful characters like Fat Buu, SSJ3Goku, SSJ3Gotenks and Ultimate Gohan, was Taro doing all of the work while Brass was killing Piccolo and Junia killing Vegeta?

also, how would TLR Vegeta compare powerwise too canon Vegeta(Post Majin Seal)?
narelclollie chapter 79 . 1/27/2020
great chapter love the story
dbzfan the first chapter 79 . 1/25/2020
as always a great chapter and i will wait patiently on the next
ThePowerfullKira chapter 77 . 1/23/2020
yo can we just get a chapter with gohan and how he adjust to his life back on earth please. all he been doing is fighting in hell or dead for like 26 chapters
DeathAdder chapter 79 . 1/22/2020
Finally gohan is topside again. And he already started the body count lol. I hope we get to see abbadon suffer immense physical and psychological pain for his crimes. Cause there should be balance and trials are boring. So now that gohan is back how is he gona deal with his wonderful life. Cause he only got ONE chance and the clock is ticking then its back to hell till he forgets every memory. And i hope the next chapter isnt him bumbling around like a cheap drunk trying to phone home. Oh and vegeta is wrong if he gets a gander at saiyaman he'll know who the biggest moron hes ever encountered is. Either he'll kill him for disgracing his heritage by behaving like a retard or he'll laugh at the proof that kakarot truly is a clown. Im happy vegeta finally gets the credit he never got in the canon. It always sucked that only retard goku was smart enough to get the job done. And vegetas goal to be the best version of himself is exciting. Vegeta dominated more powerful foes than himself in the past with masterful battle tactics and sheer will. I mean gohan has suffered for sure but people forget vegeta has lived as a real prince and then a life time as a slave soldier. The title prince always used in mockery. That had to sting. For sure canon geekhan gona piss off TLR gohan intruding on his life like that. Canon gohan i assume is the same young lazy weak one... With a very lucky happy life. TLR is the opposite. As fucked up as he is TLR gohan is my most fav version. Oh it would be cool to see another final flash... No matter what level your on if its pointed at u for sure that shit gona erase you. Garlic excluded.. That whiny fuck... Anyway keep it up.
Luke chapter 79 . 1/21/2020
...poor Gohan, gets back...and within a second is already causing harm...
iikd chapter 79 . 1/21/2020
ayy welcome backyou should update your bio ).
I didnt expect to see the great saiyaman running around in this universe and I assume we will see some kind of a confrontation w him and the newly alive gohan, so i cant wait to see that.
keep up the good work
super mystic gohan chapter 79 . 1/20/2020
you reckon you'll do a special chapter off the cell games I know you had a little flash back but I like when vegeta said that moron nearly killed use lol and I can't wait for junia and vegeta to spar and cannon gohan meeting tlr gohan face to face should be interesting
2,651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »