Reviews for The Long Road
ILiekFishes chapter 79 . 1/19/2020
I love the catalyst, I really do, but seeing a bunch of saiyans just be horrible people is pretty depressing. Every now and then, I want to see some good ol’ HUMAN ptsd, you know? So other universe great saiyaman might meet gohan and/or Videl... that’ll be... an... encounter.
Rat chapter 79 . 1/19/2020
Finally, the sweet release of Gohan dealing with life, again, instead of hell. Thank you.

I can only hope that Gohan doesn't tear Piccolo into pieces, for kidnapping Pan.
Hek'UnnSkipper chapter 79 . 1/19/2020
fantastic! i just hope this isn't one of the excess Gohan's. Junia's on track and I'm expecting she's going to be here for a while, well at least till she gains enough power to defeat Turles... will be waiting for more.
narelclollie chapter 79 . 1/19/2020
great chapter
Guest chapter 79 . 1/19/2020
Good to see this chapter, even if it's still building up towards Gohan's appearance. There are a lot of people invested in him coming back, some who look forward to it, and one who definitely doesn't! I'm curious to see what scenes you've had planned in your mind for the past five years that are now ready to play out for us. And I'm wondering how Gohan will react to his seeing his straight-edge counterpart, as well as Junia and the numerous, displaced Trunks. And of course, I want to see his reaction to Piccolo's kidnapping of his daughter. All in all, a lot of threads to explore, and while in-universe I'd imagine a year or less has elapsed since the defeat of the Trio, it's been longer than that (maybe 1.5 years?). Time definitely flies, and I'm glad you've stuck with this story, and your resurrection of The Catalyst has been amazing. Here's hoping 2020 gets us even deeper in each of your epics!
Thomas-The-TMC chapter 79 . 1/19/2020
Its great to get more videl and pan . I cant wait for them to both meet chichi and goku. Her meeting the great Saiyaman was daunting however. The though If a wild pack of kid trunks roaming the streets strikes more terror in my heart than any dragonball villain lol
Blades of Fury chapter 79 . 1/19/2020
I hope Videl gets better. She really needs some help and probably some friends.
TheItchyCocoon chapter 79 . 1/19/2020
I love the interactions between saiyaman and Videl. you really feel for Videl here. she has nothing to look forward to at all. kinda just wanna give her a relaxing vacation y'know?
SSJViper chapter 79 . 1/19/2020
Oh my god is she gonna fall in love with gohan from the other dimension!? Anyway I really want to see our gohan find pan, and I can't freaking wait! I love the story!
KagariAsuha chapter 79 . 1/19/2020
Yay, Gohan's back! It's been years, literally! He's going to be so confused about Saiyaman... But anyway, I appreciate your dedication to continuing this story despite your busy schedule. Many others probably wouldn't have held on so long, so keep up the great work!
ThePowerfullKira chapter 59 . 1/19/2020
what happened to the xenoverse 2 warrior and if he died can't they wish him back with there dragon balls
faruk.ereng chapter 68 . 1/9/2020
Bro you have God likes skills thanks for story
faruk.ereng chapter 45 . 1/8/2020
Thanks for the hard work this is best dragonball fanfiction I ever read thanks for hard work
GrimDecline chapter 38 . 1/5/2020
Man... I feel so fucking bad for Pan.
2,651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »