Reviews for The Long Road
SSJInferno chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
Great chapter and I like the way you write things out.
Just a question for you, But what happened to Future Gohan? One would assume that he was killed by the androids.
Ky111 chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
Great chapter, I'm interested in what Gohan meant when he thought "the Prince knows what I am after calling him a traitor to his people" (I'm guessing it has to do with the position he managed to ascend to while serving Cooler/being a boot licker and Vegeta knowing how willingly you have to serve and the loyalty you have to show to rise to such a level).

Also was very interested to learn that it's not the fear of dying that Gohan's cowardice stems from but the fact that he fears the judgement of those he has killed when he gets there.

0 Jordinio 0 chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
I like this story. But, I'd like to see Gohan stand up for himself more. For instance, next chapter I'd like to see him beef it out with Vegeta.

Vegeta isn't much different from Gohan at the moment. I'd think being talked down to by a person such as that would really gnaw away at Gohan's rage.

Question: Can Gohan become a super Saiyan at will now?
horacioquinter0 chapter 6 . 7/14/2013
LOVE THIS STORY!
Eveline chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
I love your story! Gohan is my favorite character and I really like the background you made for him in this is a idiot the only thing he does is judge his son but he has no ideia of how much the boy suffered and now he tried to kill him. Honestly he just give up his son again in my opinion .Goku really pissed me off in this chapter.I look forward to the next chapters! Sorry for mistakes but english is not my first language
Jarno chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
It's an interesting chapter and I do like how you portray the characters. One thing though is Broly. How would Cooler have defeated Broly? Broly's power dwarfs Coolers'
Trusty McGoodGuy chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
Holy crap, I gotta say that this story is absolutely FANTASTIC! Please keep writing.
horacioquinter0 chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
great story really love it just one question what is your update schedule (when do you usually update)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Omg, that was so epic! Absolutly loved it! Great work!
Full Power chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Loved this chapter. Gohan's reaction to finding out Piccolo was a Namekian like Slug was great, really nice work. I enjoyed Piccolo a lot this chapter - you write him very well. The bit with the Senzu Beans and the drugs was highly amusing and it fit perfectly.

My one question is - with everything that Gohan had to go through in the PTO, he never once went Super Saiyan? Interesting, I like that. The beam struggle was awesome, and the ending to the chapter was perfect, although I still think you should invest in line breaks :P Just kidding, I don't mind it that much. :D

Really nice work this chapter. Can't wait for the next one, Drak.
Ky111 chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Awesome chapter and great emotion, at least we've seen Gohan actually does have some warrior pride some where buried beneath all that cowardice. If only he could see he really isn't he warrior he keeps claiming himself to be mostly due to his cowardice and the fact he doesn't really have any principles that he fights for good or bad which is probably why he's a coward.

Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
Love it! Love it! Love it! I don't know how else to describe it! Great work!
Full Power chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Interesting so far, you've got a reader in me. I'm curious to see the interaction between Gohan and Goten. Question - does Trunks, or any spawn of Bulma exist in this timeline?
Ky111 chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Great chapter and I think it's best if Chi Chi forgets anything to do with trying to control Gohan's life especially make him study (although she probably wont), the best she should be hopeful for is just trying to keep him in her life. I'm also interested if Cooler will come looking (even though he doesn't stand a chance against the likes of Goku, Vegeta and Piccolo) for Gohan after he doesn't return after a while. Gohan's a fighter now it's all he's known, no way would he be able to stop and go to school plus there's no way that he'd hide his strength either in front of others.

unit2337 chapter 3 . 6/23/2013
Great story. So far it's better than most of the other 'Gohan gets taken by Raditz' stories I've read, mainly in that he's not an angst-riddled mess that breaks down every two minutes. I can't really comment on the plot, given that it's just beginning to develop, but it seems to be an interesting premise. I look forward to more.
2,651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 166 173 174 175 176 177 Next »