Reviews for The Long Road
supervegeta778 chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
well its obvious here that gohan had a rough life. who do you think suffered more? vegeta living under frieza or gohan living under cooler.
KaosMoshpit chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Hmm I wonder how gohan will react to finding out that the man that utterly Fucked his shit up was his father aaaaannndddd the he could pretty much do the same to cooler
SlyRivai chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Please update soon! I want to know what will happen next! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
Ky111 chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Great chapter looking forward to what will happen next. Until then.
Ky111 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Great concept and story very interesting although the begging part was a bit beneath a Saiyan (but from the back ground Gohan has it's not surprising the only thing he has is his life and has nothing that would build up his fortitude to be defiant to the end). Although Gohan not even reaching the first level of Super Saiyan kind of sucks but makes a lot of sense (unless you end up making Cooler insanely powerful) but with his enormous base power imagine how powerful his first level ascension would be.

Just a shame there wont be much fighting for a while perhaps we can get quite a few spars in, I'm actually interested in how Gohan would interact with Vegeta as Vegeta comes from a very similar background so could relate to Gohan a lot (plus he's not a mushy type so wouldn't badger Gohan for answers) also Gohan would probably share his drive to always become stronger and not let anything distract you from doing so.

Until the next one.
Delais Starlight chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This seems very interesting and I look forward to reading it.
yukikiralacus chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I like it so far! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
pond-centurion chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
THIS IS AWESOME! i love how you made goku so cold and i really want to see how this goes cause other stories like this one where gohan is captured by radditz arent this cool! your writing is amazing and you really did a good job UPDATE!
Vocey22 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Interesting start. looking forward to the next chapter
2,649 | « Prev Page 1 .. 167 174 175 176 177