Reviews for The Long Road
Gilgamesh50 chapter 76 . 4/24/2022
Why does gohan fighting so mich
Or why does gohan not realize that dangers will always come to waerht so why doesn’t he train to prepare
quarttzblade12 chapter 83 . 3/27/2022
Yes picolo turn the child into a weapon and leave them in the woods
it's a fucking miracle nobody brings that up in the show
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2022
Can't wait for the next catalyst update
quarttzblade12 chapter 12 . 3/20/2022
As we all know all healthy relationships are started but beating your son
GymNatty321 chapter 1 . 3/7/2022
I just read 5 million words
GymNatty321 chapter 68 . 3/7/2022
W Vegeta finally giving the man the recognition he deserved.
super mystic gohan chapter 83 . 2/27/2022
nice to see the long road updated again can't wait for the next chapter
Blades of Fury chapter 83 . 2/20/2022
Great to have you back. I hope you're doing alright.

Man, Gohan can't catch a break, can he? This Dude feels his life's been a constant fuck up and he has no idea on how to deal with it.
Mouse From Hell chapter 83 . 2/18/2022
Happy New Year!

I hope things work out for you and your new Youtube career- perhaps I'll find you, somewhere over there?

I feel bad for Piccolo, but he probably knew it was coming, anyways. Unfortunate how such a nice friendship has been rocked, yet again- Babidi first, now Piccolo himself.

I wonder if Piccolo Daimao will rear his ugly mug, somewhere in the endgame of this story?

Speaking of, I hope The Catalyst is coming, soon.
I also hope that you succeed, in whatever you do. Take care!
Kuma Dzurui chapter 83 . 2/18/2022
Awesome chapter and awesome to have you back writing here. Keep up the awesomeness and stay safe.
MariaPau25 chapter 83 . 2/18/2022
Excelente capítulo, me encantó muchísimo. Estoy esperando el próximo con ansias.
Guest chapter 83 . 2/18/2022
First off, thank goodness you're ok. I was worried that a health related issue was why you hadn't touched upon your stories for so long, and while it sucks that it is job related, maybe it will be a blessing in disguise if your Youtube channel takes off. Good luck with that endeavor!

As for this chapter itself, it definitely feels uncharacteristic of the Gohan you developed to beat Piccolo to a pulp for taking Pan, but you definitely made it seem like his time in Hell has become reflected upon him. His power has increased tremendously, but I'm getting the sense that he's not all there in the head; he's abandoning Pan again as a father, and now that the cat is out of the bag and his parents know his secret, he eventually does have to have her meet them. Overall, I'm interested to see where things go from here, although I imagine it'll be a while until you get to the big bad of this arc.

I'm hoping to see an update to The Catalyst soon, though. You left it off at such a cliffhanger, I'm dying to know what happens next in that story. As always, though, take care of yourself and your life first before your writing!
hhxh99 chapter 83 . 2/17/2022
So glad you come back and so thrill to see the update.
RedHunter87 chapter 83 . 2/17/2022
Happy to see that you are back. Hopefully we get a look at exactly what happened and how Gohan returned from nothingness.

And why is he so angry at Piccolo? They have been allies for a long time. Sure he trained Pan but it's not like her mom is a good mom to her at all and he just casually dropped her back into that mess. Doesn't track with someone who cares that much about her.

I am sure this will be dove into in later chapters though.
yasho360 chapter 83 . 2/16/2022
wow. Gohan really let Piccolo have it. I knew it was a long time coming but I figured a lot of raised voices and arguing with a few punches to get the point across. that was almost final. anyways, it's really great to see your update because the emotions from your version of Gohan are riveting. I would say this version of Gohan is my favorite of all the fanfictions I have read, even if I hate him from time to time. anyways, I'm glad all is well in your life. covid has been a tough time for a lot of people so it's good to hear that not only are you back but you basically reinvented yourself and are prospering again.
2,649 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »