Reviews for The Long Road
RedHunter87 chapter 83 . 2/17/2022
Happy to see that you are back. Hopefully we get a look at exactly what happened and how Gohan returned from nothingness.

And why is he so angry at Piccolo? They have been allies for a long time. Sure he trained Pan but it's not like her mom is a good mom to her at all and he just casually dropped her back into that mess. Doesn't track with someone who cares that much about her.

I am sure this will be dove into in later chapters though.
yasho360 chapter 83 . 2/16/2022
wow. Gohan really let Piccolo have it. I knew it was a long time coming but I figured a lot of raised voices and arguing with a few punches to get the point across. that was almost final. anyways, it's really great to see your update because the emotions from your version of Gohan are riveting. I would say this version of Gohan is my favorite of all the fanfictions I have read, even if I hate him from time to time. anyways, I'm glad all is well in your life. covid has been a tough time for a lot of people so it's good to hear that not only are you back but you basically reinvented yourself and are prospering again.
Silas chapter 83 . 2/16/2022
Awesome.

I’ve been checking back every few months and weeks to check for an update. I’m glad to see the story isn’t dead.
HDK315 chapter 83 . 2/16/2022
Great to see another chapter as always. Regardless of how long that they may have to take, your writing still remains as immersive and interesting as ever.

With Gohan's return fully established, I'm really looking forward to where his journey and arc take him from here, and if and how he will finally find peace.
Guest chapter 83 . 2/16/2022
Definitely agree with Gohan POV. Everything he said this chap to piccolo was spot on
fated17 chapter 82 . 2/15/2022
I am so glad that you are doing and feeling better, that must have been horrible for you. I hope your YouTube business really kicks off, with how creative you write, I am sure your content is just as good and will be a raging success.

Don't worry about us, your life, health and happiness comes first.

That being said; I am really happy to see you continuing this story, and honestly it felt like it just picked up where it left off, it didn't seem like it had been left alone for months.

I really enjoyed it, like usual. And seeing Gohan trying to make things right for Videl and Pan, and beating Piccolo up was heartbreaking. The poor boy just wants to make things better, especially for Pan.

Looking forward to the next update
Readallday1243 chapter 83 . 2/15/2022
Omg this was beautiful…. it remind me of how about 5 years ago I was reading this
Angryshadow04 chapter 83 . 2/15/2022
Gohan and his unhappy family what wonderful sight.

Its good too see thay you're back and healthy.
Thomasthetmc chapter 83 . 2/15/2022
Me: GIVE ME WHAT I WANT

Drakthul: listen man things hav...

Me: GIVE ME WHAT I WANT!

Drakthul: jesus christ FINE.. HERE.

ME: Thank youuuuuu
Heseltine chapter 83 . 2/15/2022
What a great chapter, great to see how everyone has the best interest for pan but each want to go about it their own way and it all implodes. And the end with the family reunion was lovely to see.

Until the next time :)
maesde chapter 83 . 2/15/2022
I'm glad you are back, and wish you the best on your new carrer! Hopefully it WILL allow you to live off of it, and your life will continue on the right track.

As for the chapter: damn, I missed these updates. This fic is great, and very believable. I look forward to the next chapter, and to the Z gang finding out Piccolo had Pan - as in, what will their response be, specially Goku's jaja.
Zeice chapter 83 . 2/15/2022
Glad you're in better condition. For a moment near the end, I thought he was going to induce Pan to Goku and Chichi. The reunion was good, not over doing it, but still making it heart warming and filled with anticipation. Great chapter, I hope your new endeavor continue to increase prosperity. until next.
Guest chapter 83 . 2/15/2022
First update of 2022! Damn Piccolo got beaten to a pulp. Great writing as always man. Best of the luck in your new aventure.
jaydonjohnson211 chapter 83 . 2/15/2022
OMG, THIS IS BEAUTIFUL. AFTER SEEING WHAT YOU DID WITH THE JANEMBA ARC. THE ANIME WILL NEVER DO THAT ARC JUSTICE LIKE YOU HAVE. I WISH I COULD WRITE AS GOOD AS YOU! we totally should compare ideas later or something...maybe even just talk. I was so worried this fanfic was dead, I have reread it like 5 times
Perfect Carnage chapter 83 . 2/15/2022
Christ man, I'm really sorry to hear about your job. I really hope your company takes off.

To the chapter, I agree with Piccolo's POV more but I see where Gohan's coming from and in a less turbulent world he'd be 100% in the right.
2,651 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »