Reviews for The Long Road
hhxh99 chapter 68 . 11/27/2021
Amazing battle. This is the Gohan I've been expecting to see in comic or in animation. He always has such amazing power, but he never fight like the one under your writing. And everytime he tried, Goku or Piccolo came came. I mean this is good thing that fathers saves son. But i want to see the Gohan fighting with every bit of his power to beat the opponent.
By the way, this Gohan really has the humor to make his opponent pissing off. Everytime he sarcastically talked to them, i laughed so hard. And that's the Gohan i like very much.
hhxh99 chapter 64 . 11/24/2021
I really like the Gohan under your writing. The way he've changed, and the way he talked and the humor he has here are all blowing my mind. I lime him more since I read the story here
hhxh99 chapter 80 . 11/21/2021
Dont worry. I will stick around with the storyfor sure. I don't know why? Maybe i like Gohan too much to like Videl? I just don't feel right about her even in the comic. And i like the twist story you are writing here and I still don't like her. It's not your fault, Author. However, one thing for sure after I read two stories that you are working on is that i like Gohan even more. And you give another twist that I like the most and the comic didnt show that much is how Goku love his son and his family. Goku isnt the one who always love training. He worries about his sons and his family from the struggling to being determined. I like the interactions between each character in your story. Please keep updating and keep writing this one. It's not enough no matter how long you are going to write. I will stick around.
hhxh99 chapter 76 . 11/21/2021
It is heart breaking here to me. I cried every time i read this chapter. Gohan poor Gohan. It doesnt matter how many good things he had done for everyone, he had to go through all this pain. And the part makes me the most emotional is that Gohan seems adapting his fate so quick since the tough life experiences he gained. I feel for him. I like your story.
hhxh99 chapter 82 . 11/20/2021
It took me 1 week to finish reading this story. I really like the Gohan under your writing. I cried several times when I was reading the chapters. I feel so sorry for this Gohan and I sort of like the changes of his attitudes from begining to the latest chapter. You didn't really use any psychologic terms but writing emotion and behaviors instead. I like it
hhxh99 chapter 18 . 11/19/2021
This chapter makes cry a lot
dabiggawulf chapter 77 . 10/12/2021
Loved the premise of this story, followed through every chapter. I can’t anymore though, I believe you fell into th Martin trap. The hoping and skipping between characters I don’t really care about and often just skip thier little segment. Sorry this story gets a 4/10 for me.
thecjkid chapter 6 . 9/5/2021
love the story but the premise has so many holes. first of all being why wouldn’t the PTO know am that Goku is on Earth when Cold and Freeza literally died on that planet?
thecjkid chapter 1 . 9/4/2021
yay more superman Goku
Shut Up chapter 26 . 9/3/2021
Chi Chi was so fucking annoying here complaining about Gohan being a monster because he wasn't being friendly with future Trunks and Gohan was (shockingly) mad over the intense fight ending because he stepped in a certain spot on the ground. Trunks introduced himself by harassing Gohan over shit he didn't even do and its entirely his fault things escalated to the point they did. What makes this worse is she's portrayed as being right here as if Trunks didn't ruin their whole day together and push Gohan to the point of acting this way.

Your Videl is stupid and unlikable in this story too. Saying she would rather die in front of her fucking daughter than give up a fight with some nobody. And then having the nerve to pretend neglecting her daughter to the extreme is actually about protecting her daughter somehow. If you're going to treat a kid like that they're better off literally anywhere else even if it kills them. I mean yeah technically Pan is a rape baby and Videl didn't ask for it but you don't make it so obvious to a kid that that's what they are if you're going to bother keeping them around. She's a dumb piece of shit. And her being traumatized from the rape can't excuse her treating her kid like this anymore than Gohan's trauma excuses all the evil shit he's done, including raping Videl.
SMH chapter 11 . 8/30/2021
After that situation with Chi Chi Goku is really ready to do a Super Dragon Fist right up Gohan's ass
najeebshah37 chapter 16 . 8/10/2021
i think im done here, cant really continues with the ridiculous power scaling, no way turles can beat goku even if he is slightly stronger. it contradicts your own story lore of skill being important, turles is a brute just like gohan was, goku is a seasoned fighter that gained his power rather than a hack like the tree of might, which in its self is ridiculous granting super Saiyan forms to turles.
najeebshah37 chapter 15 . 8/10/2021
honestly the power scaling to an otherwise good story has put me off here, no way turles can even be a super saiyan let alone 2 and stronger than vegeta, let alone stronger than a ssj2 and a namekian who is stronger than a regular supersaiyan together.
najeebshah37 chapter 9 . 8/10/2021
great start but i don't think i like where this is going, Gohan being anywhere nearly enough to beating Vegeta is a disservice. if anything vegeta is right in gohan being a traitor
Herraidous chapter 29 . 8/2/2021
Don't think I've ever reviewed this chapter. Man, this was dark. I know Gohan's gotten further by now, but even here the cracks in his old brutal shell are cracking. When you really push Gohan, no one can ever say he hasn't got resolve ... he fights when he has to, not because he wants to, and that's pretty much true of any adaptation of Gohan I've ever seen. And sorry for this next bit but ... Runtu. Lolololololololol. I hope that guy was a troll, but I hope you got a good laugh out of it like I did. Comedic, immature relief. The whole Broly saga is still one of your best out there, in its unique way. Love how everyone is always, without fail, in character. The dedication that goes into this is amazing, and things are really on-point.
2,649 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »