Reviews for Holding Ground
Adrastae chapter 14 . 5/23
Love this story. I hope you follow it up someday.
tamisnead chapter 14 . 5/16
Still waiting for Walk the Line and Holding Ground II. hint hint nudge nudge *What? No that's not a cattle prod behind my back*
This was a truly fabulous story-well written, imaginative, appropriately grim. The chapters with Hank and the girls on the road made my heart pound! Sooo is Holding Ground II still coming? I'd really love to read it.
Izzy chapter 14 . 12/6/2015
My all time favorite X Men fanfic, please post the sequel soon!
Alyssa chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
I really hope you post the sequel to this, it is one of my favorite fanfictions and I'd love to see how everything plays out.
Shadowdancer9 chapter 14 . 10/28/2015
looking doe your next book for this! where do I look?
Hybrid-K chapter 14 . 8/30/2015
That right there was a hell of a plot!

Really nice. I hope you are still around and get to post next book. I think what is coming is going to be even better.

Logan and Scott are getting a surprise when each of their "future wifes" return to them.

This pairing fascinates me in way you can't even begin to understand; so yeah, I am a big fan of your stories and really hope you keep posting more of it.

Gin.
Chezel chapter 14 . 7/18/2015
Where's book 2?
ASHNAN chapter 14 . 6/5/2015
I would really love to read part 2. Any plans to still do this? And would begging help?
Alyssa chapter 14 . 4/18/2015
The second arc hasn't been posted, I hope it's still in the works. This story is amazing and I would love to read the rest of this plot line. I hope the next one is posted soon. The premise for this story is amazing and I'd love to see the development of the characters and the relationships that grow. Please post the next story. I know you may not think anyone wants to read it but I definitely do and if it's half as well written and thought out as this story it will be one hell of a ride. I really hope you post it. Its hard to find well written stories and yours are some of the best ones i've found in this category. I hope you have an awesome day and that you consider posting :)
jerlanege chapter 14 . 4/5/2015
Ola vc poderia me passar o link da continuação?
Guest chapter 14 . 2/26/2015
Please what's next in the story
Guest chapter 14 . 1/8/2015
sorry I know a few days I submitted a review but I really want you to publish some chapters of holding the ground already II fans over a year we are many anxious.
Anna raven chapter 14 . 1/6/2015
I loved this story. Please continue I already tried in their stories and found not ask God that has not already esquercido why fas time, but in the meantime I'm reading his other stories rogan I'm also loving.
Shadowdancer9 chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
I am rereading this for the umpteenth time. You mentioned in the last chapter you were posting a sequel but I didn't see it in you list of posted stories. If you haven't posted it please do so. If you have please let me k ow where you did post it. Thank you and I really enjoy you pace and you seamless way of transferring between light and dark and how you can blend them at the same time in a b
Comfortable and believable way.