Reviews for Holding Ground
Hybrid-K chapter 14 . 8/30
That right there was a hell of a plot!

Really nice. I hope you are still around and get to post next book. I think what is coming is going to be even better.

Logan and Scott are getting a surprise when each of their "future wifes" return to them.

This pairing fascinates me in way you can't even begin to understand; so yeah, I am a big fan of your stories and really hope you keep posting more of it.

Gin.
Chezel chapter 14 . 7/18
Where's book 2?
ASHNAN chapter 14 . 6/5
I would really love to read part 2. Any plans to still do this? And would begging help?
Alyssa chapter 14 . 4/18
The second arc hasn't been posted, I hope it's still in the works. This story is amazing and I would love to read the rest of this plot line. I hope the next one is posted soon. The premise for this story is amazing and I'd love to see the development of the characters and the relationships that grow. Please post the next story. I know you may not think anyone wants to read it but I definitely do and if it's half as well written and thought out as this story it will be one hell of a ride. I really hope you post it. Its hard to find well written stories and yours are some of the best ones i've found in this category. I hope you have an awesome day and that you consider posting :)
jerlanege chapter 14 . 4/5
Ola vc poderia me passar o link da continuação?
Please what's next in the story
sorry I know a few days I submitted a review but I really want you to publish some chapters of holding the ground already II fans over a year we are many anxious.
Anna raven chapter 14 . 1/6
I loved this story. Please continue I already tried in their stories and found not ask God that has not already esquercido why fas time, but in the meantime I'm reading his other stories rogan I'm also loving.
Shadowdancer9 chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
I am rereading this for the umpteenth time. You mentioned in the last chapter you were posting a sequel but I didn't see it in you list of posted stories. If you haven't posted it please do so. If you have please let me k ow where you did post it. Thank you and I really enjoy you pace and you seamless way of transferring between light and dark and how you can blend them at the same time in a b
Comfortable and believable way.
SwedishFanFictionLover chapter 14 . 11/3/2014
Hello :)

First of, let me just tell you that i think you're a genius! I really love this AU because not only is it imaginitve but also realistic. The fight scene, their reaction to their mates and the harsh climate along with the darkness, the heavy burden that Scott and Logan carry is marvelously written.

Second of, the pairings - oh my god the pairings! :D Logan3Marie - my OTP in X-Man, always hated Jean so that you paired Scott with Kitty made me happy at first just because of that reason. Then i thought for a moment and came to the revelation that Kitty3Scott is actually perfect for each other! :D Now they are my second OTP :D Loved that you promised us XOXO's in the upcoming book 2 - looking forward to it and to see their relationship developements ;)

Third and last: When do you think you'll put up the second book? I have read this story in two days and can't wait for the second book. Please update asap - even if it's just a message telling us of the progress :)

Love, SwedishFanFictionLover
NorikoTaylor chapter 14 . 9/11/2014
Oh, I want this one to continue! It's a very interesting concept, and very well written! :D
mpieon chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Excellent writing! Although being a Kitty Pryde fan for over 20 years I cringe at the pairing of Cyclops and Shadowcat. Bahhhhh. I've always wanted Logan and Kitty to end up together, even though they've had a very clear father/daughter type relationship. Must be my own crush on Logan. Hahaah. Recently I've had a strange interest in a Victor Creed/Kitty Pryde pairing too. Alas the hopes and dreams of one cannot always come to fruition.

Would love to read the "coming of age" story. Eagerly awaiting your genius storytelling. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
When is the next comming love the story
quidditchrox chapter 14 . 8/23/2014
Hi lachlanrose. Just wanted to say that I very much enjoyed your story and I am avidly looking forward to the next instalment. I also wondered if you had listened to Mumford and Sons album Sigh No More because it reminds me so completely of this story, if you haven't yet I would wholeheartedly suggest it. Thanks for taking the time to read this and good luck with the rest of your stories.
Quidditchrox
angeldevil11 chapter 14 . 8/12/2014
Loved this! Looking forward to Holding Ground II!