Reviews for Holding Ground
KrysDaisy13 chapter 14 . 3/12
I've read this a few times & always come back to it ! I love it, truthfully ! Is there any hope for us that you'll post the sequel soon? I'm dying to read it ! Pleaseeee ! Love your writing method & the depth of it.
Love it! Can't wait for part 2!
Doranwen chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
I have re-read this chapter so many times I can't remember now. I love it. (SO hoping that Holding Ground II will be written at some point.)

I'm also fascinated by your class stuff - alpha and beta are terms I've seen thrown around a lot. How do you define the distinctions? And what's the prime thing all about? I'd love to hear details on that.
Doranwen chapter 14 . 10/26/2016
Oh man, I love this. Fascinating premise, and the connection between Logan and Marie... and I love how Kitty's all whip-smart when it comes to the computers, even at 10! Totally want to see more of this. You promised that you are going to write the rest... but I don't see it yet. Is there any chance the sequel could be finished and posted? Would LOVE to read. I would review every chapter. :D
Adrastae chapter 14 . 5/23/2016
Love this story. I hope you follow it up someday.
tamisnead chapter 14 . 5/16/2016
Still waiting for Walk the Line and Holding Ground II. hint hint nudge nudge *What? No that's not a cattle prod behind my back*
Guest chapter 14 . 2/6/2016
This was a truly fabulous story-well written, imaginative, appropriately grim. The chapters with Hank and the girls on the road made my heart pound! Sooo is Holding Ground II still coming? I'd really love to read it.
Izzy chapter 14 . 12/6/2015
My all time favorite X Men fanfic, please post the sequel soon!
Alyssa chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
I really hope you post the sequel to this, it is one of my favorite fanfictions and I'd love to see how everything plays out.
Shadowdancer9 chapter 14 . 10/28/2015
looking doe your next book for this! where do I look?
Hybrid-K chapter 14 . 8/30/2015
That right there was a hell of a plot!

Really nice. I hope you are still around and get to post next book. I think what is coming is going to be even better.

Logan and Scott are getting a surprise when each of their "future wifes" return to them.

This pairing fascinates me in way you can't even begin to understand; so yeah, I am a big fan of your stories and really hope you keep posting more of it.

Gin.
Chezel chapter 14 . 7/18/2015
Where's book 2?
ASHNAN chapter 14 . 6/5/2015
I would really love to read part 2. Any plans to still do this? And would begging help?
Alyssa chapter 14 . 4/18/2015
The second arc hasn't been posted, I hope it's still in the works. This story is amazing and I would love to read the rest of this plot line. I hope the next one is posted soon. The premise for this story is amazing and I'd love to see the development of the characters and the relationships that grow. Please post the next story. I know you may not think anyone wants to read it but I definitely do and if it's half as well written and thought out as this story it will be one hell of a ride. I really hope you post it. Its hard to find well written stories and yours are some of the best ones i've found in this category. I hope you have an awesome day and that you consider posting :)
jerlanege chapter 14 . 4/5/2015
Ola vc poderia me passar o link da continuação?