Reviews for Holding Ground
NatanyChan chapter 14 . 7/10
EU amei sua historia. Espero que vocĂȘ com ela.
This is amazing history, i loved so much, please post book two soon
This story is so good! Will the next part ever be written?
jofig525 chapter 14 . 9/5/2017
Please update. I love this story. Please upload book 2 of holding ground.
Addicted2ItAll chapter 1 . 8/25/2017
I do hope that one day you will continue your writing and that we will get to see Holding Ground II and all the rest of your fabulous fics.
KrysDaisy13 chapter 14 . 3/12/2017
I've read this a few times & always come back to it ! I love it, truthfully ! Is there any hope for us that you'll post the sequel soon? I'm dying to read it ! Pleaseeee ! Love your writing method & the depth of it.
Guest chapter 14 . 2/7/2017
Love it! Can't wait for part 2!
Doranwen chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
I have re-read this chapter so many times I can't remember now. I love it. (SO hoping that Holding Ground II will be written at some point.)

I'm also fascinated by your class stuff - alpha and beta are terms I've seen thrown around a lot. How do you define the distinctions? And what's the prime thing all about? I'd love to hear details on that.
Doranwen chapter 14 . 10/26/2016
Oh man, I love this. Fascinating premise, and the connection between Logan and Marie... and I love how Kitty's all whip-smart when it comes to the computers, even at 10! Totally want to see more of this. You promised that you are going to write the rest... but I don't see it yet. Is there any chance the sequel could be finished and posted? Would LOVE to read. I would review every chapter. :D
Adrastae chapter 14 . 5/23/2016
Love this story. I hope you follow it up someday.
tamisnead chapter 14 . 5/16/2016
Still waiting for Walk the Line and Holding Ground II. hint hint nudge nudge *What? No that's not a cattle prod behind my back*
Guest chapter 14 . 2/6/2016
This was a truly fabulous story-well written, imaginative, appropriately grim. The chapters with Hank and the girls on the road made my heart pound! Sooo is Holding Ground II still coming? I'd really love to read it.
Izzy chapter 14 . 12/6/2015
My all time favorite X Men fanfic, please post the sequel soon!
Alyssa chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
I really hope you post the sequel to this, it is one of my favorite fanfictions and I'd love to see how everything plays out.
Shadowdancer9 chapter 14 . 10/28/2015
looking doe your next book for this! where do I look?