Reviews for Aftershock
I've read this 3 times and I still love it. It stirs the feeling of love that I hold fory best friend. When I nearly died, he was my anchor. If I ever have another son, he will be named after my best friend.
That was fantastic. This story means a lot to me because I was completely conscious during a horrible car accident, and it left me with horrid nightmares and severe panic attacks. I can't count how many times I've cried to my best friend, who is like a brother to me, and told him that I love'em. Thanks for this story.
starjems88 chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
I LOVED THIS!
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I really like this alot
qaroinlove chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Well, can I tell you? I LOVE IT! Really! You're amazing! I read it all n I can tell you that I felt all feelings about them... fear, sad,pain, love & peace. You did it amazing, and congratulations! Well, I'd like to tell you more about this but I can't, my English is nasty so, just a last thing, you have a fan with me :3 have a great weekend!
Traser SyberJedi chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
I like it. You should develop this out into a longer story.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Love getting these "missing scenes." Great writing. Had me in tears.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
This is just so amazingly fantastic! Now I'm going to crawl into my closest with a box of tissues and stay there for quite some time.
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
good story
talfe'anhar chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
This is lovely. Another story with Jim and Spock as friends. A great read.
emsaduem chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I really enjoyed it!
Ai-Sama chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Sargent-titan chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Good chapter! It was awesome! Khan is evil, and he deserved what Spock did to him! Oh, and have you noticed that in the movie they can't beam aboard Spock and Kahn because their moving to fast, but in the first movie they can beam up Sulu and Kirk even though their plummeting to the earth?