Reviews for Aftershock
grannyshirley05 chapter 2 . 2/1
So sweet thanks
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
I've read this 3 times and I still love it. It stirs the feeling of love that I hold fory best friend. When I nearly died, he was my anchor. If I ever have another son, he will be named after my best friend.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
That was fantastic. This story means a lot to me because I was completely conscious during a horrible car accident, and it left me with horrid nightmares and severe panic attacks. I can't count how many times I've cried to my best friend, who is like a brother to me, and told him that I love'em. Thanks for this story.
starjems88 chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
I LOVED THIS!
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I really like this alot
qaroinlove chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Well, can I tell you? I LOVE IT! Really! You're amazing! I read it all n I can tell you that I felt all feelings about them... fear, sad,pain, love & peace. You did it amazing, and congratulations! Well, I'd like to tell you more about this but I can't, my English is nasty so, just a last thing, you have a fan with me :3 have a great weekend!
Traser SyberJedi chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
I like it. You should develop this out into a longer story.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Love getting these "missing scenes." Great writing. Had me in tears.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
This is just so amazingly fantastic! Now I'm going to crawl into my closest with a box of tissues and stay there for quite some time.
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
good story
talfe'anhar chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
This is lovely. Another story with Jim and Spock as friends. A great read.
emsaduem chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I really enjoyed it!
Ai-Sama chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...