Reviews for Aftershock
pottersparky chapter 2 . 4/25
The truth is that can see first chapter happening in movie. This shows you who you never wish get a Vulcan mad at you because it might be last thing you ever do. Kirk and Spock friendship is one the greatest friendship in tv history that never be forgotten. It goes to show that their friendship goes beyond anything history has ever seen. These two are soul brothers of heart that is more powerful than two people ever will share such powerful bond of trust. Even more powerful than soulmate wife if they ever meet her. As for this chapter well I like to think that Jim want try not fall apart but show that he ok sort of but fooling Spock can never work because he understands his soul brother. Anyway I hope you like my review.
grannyshirley05 chapter 2 . 2/1/2016
So sweet thanks
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
I've read this 3 times and I still love it. It stirs the feeling of love that I hold fory best friend. When I nearly died, he was my anchor. If I ever have another son, he will be named after my best friend.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
That was fantastic. This story means a lot to me because I was completely conscious during a horrible car accident, and it left me with horrid nightmares and severe panic attacks. I can't count how many times I've cried to my best friend, who is like a brother to me, and told him that I love'em. Thanks for this story.
starjems88 chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
I LOVED THIS!
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I really like this alot
qaroinlove chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Well, can I tell you? I LOVE IT! Really! You're amazing! I read it all n I can tell you that I felt all feelings about them... fear, sad,pain, love & peace. You did it amazing, and congratulations! Well, I'd like to tell you more about this but I can't, my English is nasty so, just a last thing, you have a fan with me :3 have a great weekend!
Traser SyberJedi chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
I like it. You should develop this out into a longer story.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Love getting these "missing scenes." Great writing. Had me in tears.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
This is just so amazingly fantastic! Now I'm going to crawl into my closest with a box of tissues and stay there for quite some time.
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
good story
talfe'anhar chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
This is lovely. Another story with Jim and Spock as friends. A great read.
emsaduem chapter 1 . 6/18/2013