Reviews for Deadly Vampire Princess
cigdem3000 chapter 5 . 2/5
then we were aboard the royal jet that daddy got for me and my big brother when we turned 500...

Seriously ? You wroute her age of 1300 years ...that would make 800 years before 2000 and someting... well the Voluri buyed (wonder from whom *lol) anno domini 1200 a jet :-)
jeoliverio chapter 11 . 9/19/2017
What will be like with 2 mates for Bella and do they advance on the next step?
Sarahburch chapter 11 . 9/16/2017
Plz update
Mireads chapter 11 . 8/20/2017
Loved it
silversimon chapter 11 . 8/11/2017
I continue to enjoy your story. Please keep up the good work!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
Intriguing first chapter! I love the story's premise! Lots of wonderful imagination!

I've reviewed all of the written chapters as I believe your story should have had more reviews than it's had!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 2 . 8/11/2017
Bella's is incredible when telling off everyone who deserves it! I loved her big reveal!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 3 . 8/11/2017
Bella has guts and she's very emotionally strong!

Edward really is an idiot!

You've made many grammatical errors in this chapter and I hope you will have it Beta'd.

Jasper known all along she's his mate and I think he was awesome when he old Malice she wasn't his mate and never had been his mate.

Peyer's knower is awesome and I loved how he put this version of Charlotte in her place!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 4 . 8/11/2017
Bella became her true self for the love of Jasper! I wonder how long she'll have to be little?

Jasper's last question has a word left out of it. The needed word is "missing" and When she gives Charlie his breakfast should be served not serve.

I also think the three Cullen's are about to get their butts kicked!

I love a powerful Bella.
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 5 . 8/11/2017
The three bad Cullen's are really dastardly!

I love how Bella kicks ass and does take prisoners!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 6 . 8/11/2017
Lovely chapter. I'm glad Bella is so powerful yet it hasn't gone to her head!

You wrote "tt". Was it supposed be the word thought?

I think it's great Bella and Emmett are twins and both are excellent spies when they are undercover!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 7 . 8/11/2017
Excellent chapter. I loved Bella's regression to a child and back to her matured age!

I hope there is alone time for Jasper and Bella soon!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 8 . 8/11/2017
Marcus and Esme are true mates and I'm happy they have each other to love and cherish!

The three Cullen's are really bad to the bone!

I think Peter's gift is going to be a big asset to the Volutri family!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 9 . 8/11/2017
I loved the garden scene. It was beautifully described!

There are two things which I think you should be made aware and they are Sulpia is misspelled and should be spelled Sulpicia. Numbers one through twelve are always spelled out in a sentence. Any others are presented using numbers.

I love your very creative idea of "Blood Food"!
Green Eyed Lana Lee chapter 10 . 8/11/2017
Interesting and cute chapter especially when the Major and were bickering!