Reviews for Baby Blues with a Chocolate Chip Muffin
Squiggle.giggle chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Super adorable
Sabelline chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
This fic had me smiling and giggling the whole time like a crazed fangirl. :33
Such an interesting AU, very original and well-written. The characterization was pretty close to what you might expect from the show(except a little better), which is definitely refreshing seeing as many slash fics have our favorite characters acting very much unlike themselves. Wonderful job!
dragoness simplicity chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Amazing story, you set it up beautifully. I loved reading every word.
msarahv chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Sweet!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
*grins* oh this is awesome! love this! so sweet and cute.
stelesandwands chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
weheheheheee can't believe i had never reviewed this what's wrong with me. anyway wee my title i really like this title bc yeah okay
-the majestic one
BooksAndNetflix chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Perfection(:
anadylive chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This was just so cute! Ah, I just about melted while reading this, it had me smiling the entire time, which wasn't the best thing seeing as I've been reading this at work. My co. workers have been looking at me funny the entire time xD chef!Dean is perfect, characterizations and personalities are perfect all around, and I especially loved the length of the story. Anyway, it was a lovely read, I'll definitely be checking out your other stories.
A Sapphire Rose chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I loved this story. It was really cute. :)
more-profound-bond chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
this is perfect, i love it!:D
God chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Oh my god this is just too cute and sweet and perfect!
R chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Oh god, this was too damn cute! Love! 3
Tos chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I adored your story!
It's cute, sweet and the ending is PERFECT even though it frustrates me a little not to know what comes after that, I know that it would ruin the effect of the story.
Anyways. LOVED IT.
Continue being awesome
Emi chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Oh my god so cute! Dean was just like a schoolgirl! You should continue the story...