Reviews for My first date
Dreamer chapter 9 . 2/17/2017
AWWWWWwwwwwwwwwww~ That last sceene! Oh goodness, I'm sorry for not reviewing until now... but I just couldn't help myself but go on. Each chapter was so good!

But that last scene! Just Awwwwwwwwwwww~! Oh goodness I'm having trouble breathing.

Thank you!
hetaseven chapter 9 . 8/15/2016
Hahaha! Hello Author-san. Once again Im running into your fic. This one also nice and I like the way you set kind of family realtionship between Haku-Mika. It feels just right! xD
ClearMortality chapter 9 . 11/22/2015
SO MUCH LOVE FOR THIS FIC OMFG THE CUTENESS OF IT ALL ND THE FLUFF AND THE LOOOOVVVEEEEE Lol I'm going batshit crazy with my fangirling. Good job on such an amazing story! It's short, compared to others, but so incredibly sweet!
Inuyasharocks01862 chapter 9 . 6/19/2015
Ahhhh,so beautiful
sesshomarurules01862 chapter 9 . 6/18/2015
This is another grate story that you have done, I can't wait until you have a new one out.
NatsuxLucy4ever chapter 9 . 8/14/2014
KYAAAAAA Let's see... It's the middle of the night and that was way too cute and I'm trying to suppress my squeals right now!
NatsuxLucy4ever chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
I really liked this story
Craytato chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
Absolutely LOVE 33
Lady of the Shards chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
This was SO adorably sweet. Thank you for writing it.
iDoodleAzu chapter 9 . 1/25/2014
I Love this story! I really ship Frau and Teito too. I really really love it. It's so touching after reading the final chapter and the end of chapter of this manga..
YourLuckyWish chapter 9 . 1/7/2014
... sooooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute ...
I THOUGHT IT WAS SO CUTE!
I LOVED IT. IT WAS ADORABLE!

Lucky
Nalahime chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
This is so INCREDIBLY CUTE! I could continue to read that the whole time of my life! I was seriously laughing at a lot of their comments. I love it when those two bicker with each other, especially if Teito ends up flustered and Frau with a cool smile or smirk! /
Best couple of 07-Ghost! :D
Sure there are some mistakes here and there, but they are not so grave that I would need to stop reading.

All in all just a great little story! Wish it continued! Favo!
Muzuki-chan chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
Can I just cry?
at first I noticed the name for the bonus chap and I was like, "eh?"
but after Frau asked Teito for a kiss, I just fangirled
and then everything after that just became so cute and gave me multiple nosebleeds lol xD
so kawaii
loved the last chap xD
are you gonna write more fanfics? just wonderin lol
TearsDrippingDown chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh! This chapter was so intimate and cute!
HermitsDisguise chapter 9 . 1/1/2014