Reviews for Heartwood
annoyingbish chapter 9 . 9/20/2021
quinn's outburst just cured my headache
BrittanaAus chapter 15 . 8/14/2021
Great story.
Loved the whole idea of the girls taking over during the war. Girl power!
siwon666 chapter 15 . 4/12/2021
My oh my. This story is so good. Love what you did with each of the character! You're especially gentle with baby gay santana ugh yes we've all been there before. And the part where Britt arranged Santana's clothes in their wardrobe is so domestic yet so very heart warming.
siwon666 chapter 15 . 4/12/2021
MercyGrace88 chapter 15 . 3/6/2021
love this story. Fourth read.
holysnixx chapter 15 . 2/19/2021
the world you created for us was so vivid i don't think i'll ever forget it. this brittana fic is one of the most brilliant stories i've ever read, published or unpublished. thank you for sharing this beautiful story with the fandom. i hope you're safe and warm wherever you are!
Flmagic chapter 15 . 11/13/2020
Top five stories that I've read on FanFiction! Would love for you to write some more Brittana! Again, an incredible story!
Flmagic chapter 11 . 11/13/2020
This is such a fantastic story. I love it!
gleeek-2006 chapter 15 . 8/22/2020
Amazing fanfiction. It felt as if I was taken on their journey, so reading the ending was bittersweet. Thank you for sharing 3
ronye180 chapter 15 . 11/18/2019
wow what a journey this is def one of my fav Brittana fic. it was so beautiful & so well written I couldn't stop reading. I loved Brittana, the crew and Marley finally someone gave her justice in a storyline I loved her character & her and Britt relationship it was so beautiful, everything about that story was beautiful & lovely & gotta love how the ending wasn't dramatic like alot of stories just simple. gosh my heart is full thanks alot for writing this.
stephiejs00 chapter 15 . 10/31/2019
Well... now I’m crying... I’ve passed by this fanfiction so many times and finally decided to stop by to really check it out. Boy am I glad I did. This was beautiful and now I’m sobbing from your beautiful writing. Thank you.
FindingHeya chapter 7 . 4/28/2019
I've read many many Brittana fanfictions, and not knowing how this will end I must say. This is the best first kiss scene i've ever read. It's so sweet and gentle. It's how a first kiss of innocent love should be.
Absoultely lovely.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/26/2019
I just re-read this story for probably the tenth time. Thank you so much for your beautiful words and the world that you created for us. I hope someday you take us on another adventure with you and our girls.
Jordan Springs chapter 15 . 1/26/2019
Thanks for writing this. It was so engaging that I couldn’t stop reading it. I would buy this e-book if you ever published it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2019
Thank you for this beautiful piece. This will be my 4th time reading it. I can’t wait. Hope someday you may write another like this.