Reviews for Heartwood
Flmagic chapter 15 . 11/13/2020
Top five stories that I've read on FanFiction! Would love for you to write some more Brittana! Again, an incredible story!
Flmagic chapter 11 . 11/13/2020
This is such a fantastic story. I love it!
gleeek-2006 chapter 15 . 8/22/2020
Amazing fanfiction. It felt as if I was taken on their journey, so reading the ending was bittersweet. Thank you for sharing 3
ronye180 chapter 15 . 11/18/2019
wow what a journey this is def one of my fav Brittana fic. it was so beautiful & so well written I couldn't stop reading. I loved Brittana, the crew and Marley finally someone gave her justice in a storyline I loved her character & her and Britt relationship it was so beautiful, everything about that story was beautiful & lovely & gotta love how the ending wasn't dramatic like alot of stories just simple. gosh my heart is full thanks alot for writing this.
stephiejs00 chapter 15 . 10/31/2019
Well... now I’m crying... I’ve passed by this fanfiction so many times and finally decided to stop by to really check it out. Boy am I glad I did. This was beautiful and now I’m sobbing from your beautiful writing. Thank you.
FindingHeya chapter 7 . 4/28/2019
I've read many many Brittana fanfictions, and not knowing how this will end I must say. This is the best first kiss scene i've ever read. It's so sweet and gentle. It's how a first kiss of innocent love should be.
Absoultely lovely.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/26/2019
I just re-read this story for probably the tenth time. Thank you so much for your beautiful words and the world that you created for us. I hope someday you take us on another adventure with you and our girls.
Jordan Springs chapter 15 . 1/26/2019
Thanks for writing this. It was so engaging that I couldn’t stop reading it. I would buy this e-book if you ever published it.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2019
Thank you for this beautiful piece. This will be my 4th time reading it. I can’t wait. Hope someday you may write another like this.
ajb - 2018 chapter 15 . 7/9/2018
Even after a year, I still enjoy this story. Looking forward to re-reading "Heartwood - Christmas" thank you again
rg521 chapter 1 . 6/18/2018
I just reread this and fell even more in love with this story.
Guest33 chapter 15 . 1/8/2018
Beautiful love story !. It teaches how hard and ugly war is and how beautiful it is for people to be supportive of others even where nobody thinks there is something to offer. Excellent story with an excellent plot. Very well narrated. I congratulate you and I thank you, jerzeyredhead !. I wish you many successes in your life.
P.D .: I hope you have passed a Merry Christmas 2017! and have a Happy New Year 2018!
CRUMM-E chapter 15 . 11/19/2017
Oh man oh man so so good catch me getting teary-eyed on the train with this story wow
ajb chapter 1 . 4/9/2017
I LOVE you story ! It covers all aspects of that time. This will be my 12th time enjoying this story in a year. Thank you
Guest chapter 15 . 10/18/2016
Aww you should write a sequel of brittana still continuing the business and having some buns in the oven :p and having society changing more and be more acceptive