Reviews for Heartwood
Snowflake14 chapter 15 . 8/31
ended up here again! haha i love this fic so much it hurts
karma8867 chapter 1 . 8/4
you should do sequel ti this story cause it really did thing to my heart
karma8867 chapter 5 . 7/28
so far this story os great. you should do more like this
arizona4ever chapter 15 . 5/22
absolutely amazing story! Though you wrote it a couple years ago, I'm new to the fandom and am oh so thankful for stories like this to read. Really superb job, and thank you for sharing this :)
kp83 chapter 15 . 5/6
Omg, I absolutely loved this fic! I can't believe it took me this long to read it. Now I'm mad at myself for missing out on such a GREAT Brittana story, haha! Everything about it, even the sad parts, were beautiful. Thank you so much for this gorgeous fic :-)
Snowflake14 chapter 1 . 4/3
I'd buy all your books, you are very talented. Sending love from Argentina!
Thank you so much for putting this beautiful piece of work out for all of us to enjoy. I really hope you are continuing to write in some way and give others the gifts of your words. Beautiful story.
zombiedoublerainbow11 chapter 15 . 10/17/2015
I just re-read this for the fourth? Maybe fifth time? Easily one of my favorites. You have a gift for writing and storytelling. I know you haven't posted a story in a while, but I hope you're writing in some way still. Thank you for taking the time to put together such a wonderful story.
mick3y92 chapter 15 . 9/24/2015
i loved this so much omg it was an amazing read couldnt put it down til the very end you are an amazing writer i wish this wasnt over because the characters were everything you really made them your own and the plot was great best slow burn fic ive read to date this will definitely be one of my favorite brittana stories
Guest chapter 15 . 7/25/2015
AHHH NOOO sequel pleaseee!
godblessthefandom chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
This was just too perfect. Really concise story, wonderful characterizations, pretty hot sex scenes, I loved every minute! Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing this one with us!
fromLimaHeightsAdjacent chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Sorry for asking..but who might be the 5th generation of Pierce Logging Comp.? Britt's heir
fromLimaHeightsAdjacent chapter 15 . 5/11/2015
I can thank you enough for sharing this beautiful and well written story. I cannot stop reading every chapter and finished it in 2 days over the weekend and it is a well spent days off. Thank you so much for sharing this.
jocular monoceros chapter 15 . 4/1/2015
I wish I could favourite this a million times. It was different to what I expected; for some odd reason I thought they were going to be on the battlefront haha but it's a nice change and just as loveable.
kasey says zoom a lot chapter 15 . 2/3/2015
I had this story on my need to read list for a very long time and I am incredibly happy to have finished it! So glad our gals got their HEA and I had no clue logging could make for such an interesting tale. bravo!