Reviews for The Apples Don't Fall Far from the Tree
TortoisetheStoryteller chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
It's true, children tend to try to imitate the escapades of their parents. Which is why mine didn't tell of theirs until we were mostly old enough to know better.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Awwwwwww!
BrightWatcher chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Aww... This was so sweet... :)

Good luck with your writer's muse!
quaff chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
It's a lovely story. Thank you for writing it.
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Nice one-shot, even though throughout I thought it was a collection of drabbles.

I can tell Perry and Faramir have some similarities to their fathers (Perry more than Faramir, especially with his name and nickname). For a moment, though, I thought Perry had some similarity to Frodo, when Perry took care of Faramir. I was surprised this was Merry and Pippin's fault, instead of their sons.

I know, from the Appendices, that Merry has one son, but the name isn't mentioned in the books (here, and in the other drabble, I'm glad you give us a name). Pippin also has one son, but it is Faramir. Still, your add-on to Merry and Pippin's families, while I wasn't sure at first if they were mentioned somewhere in the books, made them seem realistic and natural to be there.

Good work.

-Aria Breuer
imaginationflies chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Awww! This was so sweet! I love this! So sweet and caring and beautiful! Again, I ADORE the Father's Day idea. I might put up a story! (thinking) Great job!
Sandy-wmd chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Cute little story. If Merry and Pippin's kids are anything like they were, it's going to be a looooong time until they're of age. :)