Reviews for The Magi of Death
Narutoyaoi4ever chapter 6 . 10/19/2014
No more interludes please...
ruby2360 chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
It seems like one big conspiracy
Monki-Neko chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
you're right I can definitely tell that it has yet to the edited but I feel that it's more like Heenan content, specifically in the light of the chapter rather than in substance, as in the quality of the writing. Which is very good and I can't wait to read more!
ilyena damodred chapter 6 . 6/6/2014
Interesting story. But you should really get a beta, not only to fix all your grammar and spelling mistakes, but also because your story is at times disjointed and confusing. You should outline the entire story from beginning to end, so that you know all major things that will/must happen. You should always read through your chapters a while after you've finished them. And be careful about OCs, they easily go wrong. Two interludes in a row isn't a good idea. But you have a really interesting story, with a fascinating concept. I look forward to reading more.
Old chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
Fun. Give me more
tamashiyuki chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
be continued?

very goooooooood!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
Cool story! Keep up the good work!
Haiogh-Yai chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
I love your story! However you have some consistent issues with capitalization, in this chapter and others.
krill64 chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
Hi, I really like this story with its Houses of concepts, Death, etc... I was wondering if that idea is unique and created by you or if it is another story? If so could you send me the series/story name as I would like to read it. Excellent story I quite love how you describe chakra as the energy of a young universe, keep up the good work!
Kaito Hatake Uchiha chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
mmmm

Kaito hungry want to eat
KailSakray chapter 2 . 5/17/2014
nice and fresh.
god of all chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon.
Sony Boy chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
Yikes. Wow harry.
Akayuki Novak chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
I don't think I want to know what the punishment for that was.
Separ chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
Very nice, awesome chapter!