Reviews for The Prince's Bride
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 4 . 10/6/2015
Fili and Kili are the best! This whole chapter was fun!

I love how Thorin was distracted by Rose.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
This is interesting. No Smaug?

I can imagine Thorin would be all snobby (snobbier I should say) if he never had to flee the mountain.

I love when he's mean- I feel bad for Rose obviously- but I like it when Thorin is all grumpy and broody. So cute.

I love that Rose isn't taking his crap when it comes to her kin. He needs to be knocked around a bit.
0x0UnderDog0x0 chapter 7 . 9/11/2015
The thought of Thorin punching the air in victory after a makeout session is both adorable and hilarious. I approve wholeheartedly.
aussieKayz chapter 28 . 1/22/2015
Found your story and fell in love with it.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/27/2014
THIS IS AMAZING! Quick question though. How old at Fili and Kili supposed to be in... Umm... Human years ...?
Spaz85 chapter 28 . 12/15/2013
Great story, I loved it!
Beloved Daughter chapter 28 . 11/20/2013
Really sweet story. Thanks for writing and posting! I can only imagine this might have been Thorin's life if Smaug never came...
DwarvenWarrior chapter 15 . 8/13/2013
I admit, I did think that the dream was real!
DwarvenWarrior chapter 2 . 8/13/2013
Go Rose! That was horrible of Thorin!
pinkydog123 chapter 17 . 7/24/2013
I don't know if you're doing it for the sake of your story but the battle of Moria didn't happen until after Smaug attacked Erebor. Therefore Fili and Kili were not born until about 80 years after the fall of Erebor which is 20 years after Moria. Also Thorin would be way too young to marry before Smaugs attack. He was about 20 which is basically a child in dwarven years, so to speak. So I'm just wondering if you changed it to fit your story?
bleeding-roses-16 chapter 28 . 7/15/2013
i liked this story, i felt it was very well done, even if the only mistake (though so little it didn't even matter) was that Thorin earned the name Oakinsheild after defeating Azog AFTER Azog killed his father, which was also after Thror died. but i liked it this way too. i also felt it was original, instead of following the books like so many have done. and i don't know if you've had children but i have and you described the pain nearly perfectly for one without med's. overall just a very good job!
Anya Tepes chapter 24 . 7/3/2013
yay A Dwarrow!
HammerHeart chapter 28 . 6/30/2013
Oh my god! I'm going to miss this fanfic so bad! Please write more hobbit ones! I love how you write abd it totally inspires me! Love love loved it! You did SUCH an awesome job!
Much love,
HammerHeart 3
HammerHeart chapter 27 . 6/29/2013
I love how special you've made this! It's hilarious because right before I read this, MY aunt had given birth and I got to my brand new baby boy cousin... I can relate to both Fili and Kili, it being my first time to hold a new baby and I had the whole mommy-sway thing going on... I LOVE babies!
Awesome job!
HH 3
Kat chapter 15 . 6/29/2013
I thought skipped ahead and I was like "What the #*! we don't even get to see their wedding?! I was looking forward to that part!" Then I found out it was a dream and felt foolish... Love the story!