Reviews for Undying Emotions
kenni-bun bun chapter 27 . 1/27
Sooooooo, I cried throughout this entire story. It was soooo beautiful and just *sighs* I had a feeling ichigo had magic when the whole baby thing happened. And I didn't want to believe that aizen had successfully taken over grimmjow, and by the way, what happened with shiro? Like, did he set grimmjow up when he let him go? It didn't seem like it, cause why would he tell him that aizen was trying to mind fuck him. But he did point him in the direction of zangetsu.
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 27 . 10/8/2014
Prime's Little One chapter 27 . 3/14/2014
I'll have you know, you RIPPED MY HEART OUT YOU-! When Grimm died, I started crying... but then I was like, why are there like six chapters left then? So, instead of backing out of the fic completely, I forced myself to keep reading. I'm really glad I did. Thank you so much for writing this, and especially for bringing Grimm back to Ichi! *glomps you happily and gives you GrimmIchi kissing plushies* My thank you present for bringing him back. XD
bchiles21 chapter 27 . 2/2/2014
Kawaii! I love it!
Taurie Lucas chapter 27 . 10/29/2013
Wow that was a great story! Good job! I enjoyed it.
NamiMakimono chapter 23 . 10/7/2013
*wipes face*

You got me bawling like a baby!
YaoiCandy chapter 27 . 9/27/2013
Omg I'm so amazed at how you could draw so many emotions from me lol! It's amazing this story was pure greatness and I loved every second of it!
kyuumihaira chapter 27 . 9/7/2013
Yay! I was soo sad that Grimmy died! But he lives!
Guest chapter 27 . 8/21/2013
Yay! So glad there is a happy ending! I knew that grimmjow was going to come back alive! So glad he's alive :):):):)
Fudgebuckets chapter 27 . 8/9/2013
Panda Master X chapter 27 . 8/7/2013
Aww! So cute! Teehee! This was a great fanfic, and I hope you write even more and more! Lol, good luck & hugs and kisses from yours truly!
phoenix220 chapter 27 . 8/5/2013
really enjoyed this, not usually a fan of mpreg but your story was ace!

Hope to see more from you

skyglazingMaro chapter 27 . 8/1/2013
Oh I love happy endings. Ichigo and Grimmjow are going to end up with lots of children. That's okay I am sure they can handle it.
briar black death rose chapter 27 . 7/30/2013
awe what a sweet end. I figured Ichigo's magic resurrected Grimmjow...When Grimmjow died and Ichigo saw the dead body I screamed why don't you use your magic to bring him back!
briar black death rose chapter 24 . 7/30/2013
I knew you were going to kill Grimmjow and then I knew you were going to bring him back. I still shed a few tears.