Reviews for Take What You Can Carry
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I love their coping methods. Especially that they didn't go to alcohol or self-harm-other than lack of sleep.
Yay chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Yay, you returned! And with a great little Malec one-shot, too. I hope you come back again soon. Maybe you can even find it in you to revisit and update ACLTCL...
ratherfeelpain93 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Oh, how I needed that laugh. Poor Alec. :[
Scoutlynch chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Sweeet, just the regular dose of Malec i need! Pls write more!
xSadistxFujix chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Awww, this was sweet, and I love how Magnus is so possessive over Alec-with right. Alec is *Magnus'* and Magnus is *Alec's*.
KayFreddy chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I don't know what to say, except that I love this :)
afkd98 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Loved it :)
galindaby chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I didn't know I needed a story of a sleep-deprived Alec running into a wall and knocking himself out.. until I came across this xD The sheer hilariousness of it *u* Please for the love of everything holy don't go back on Malec hiatus anytime soon
mbrattoo chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
It's been quite sometime since I've dropped into this fandom. I'd love to just jump back into things but reading your own stuff from quite sometime ago is really akin to looking at photos of yourself as a young child- you know it's you in an abstract way but you've grown so much and expanded beyond that in so many ways that the concept is nearly foreign. This is a great story, though! Makes me wonder if I should jump back in there haha. Anyway, great job! I really enjoyed their dynamic here.
PlanetOfLove chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Aw, this was very sweet. And of course Alec would run into a wall, poor sleep deprived guy. Glad Magnus was there for him!