Reviews for The breathless fall
haggledore chapter 5 . 4/5
Literally making inhuman noises as I read this, its too perfect
CrowX chapter 12 . 1/29
I repeat, I like the story. And I'm sorry I overreacted this much when I wrote my last review in the dead of night. (For my excuse: it happened too often lately that I read 'finished stories' where there is no end.) I didn't see the author's note (or notice that in the story summary) that it's going to be finished in a sequel, maybe because I was too eager to read the story.
So hold your horses, friends of this story, I got the message and I'm sorry.
This story is really good and I hope in the sequel will be a bit happiness for Loki and Tony.
BrandyGold chapter 12 . 1/28
Dear CrowX,
If you had bothered to read the authors note at the top of the page you would see that this story continues into a sequel. The breathless fall IS complete much like the first book in a series. Now, if you would like to read the second part of the story, Landing Somewhere Unexpected, I suggest you look at the top of the page where it is clearly stated in bold. You will also notice that L.S.U. is in progress and marked appropriately so. Maybe you should actually READ before you throw a hissy fit. Ok? Thanks.
Enjoy your beauty rest sweetheart.
You need it.
CrowX chapter 13 . 1/28
First: I really liked this story of how the two of them become friends and lovers.

BUT: IN WHAT WAY IS THIS STORY FINISHED?
Why did you mark it as finished when it clearly isn't? A sequel is like with the Harry Potter Books 2-7, it's not a book starting in the middle of book 1. Do you get my point?
I stayed up to read this story to the end, since it was marked as finished, and now it's half past 1 in the night and here I am without an end. I'm a bit, make that much, angry.
I don't know why fanfiction writers don't use the word 'complete' as normal writers do.
Even if there is a sequel, it isn't finished at all, and so I will stop here and get sleep instead. Pity, I really liked the story though. But after all that torture and agony I was hoping for something sweet and... there isn't. Great. Not!
SophiaGrey chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
You write fantastically, I loved this story! I cannot wait to read the rest of their adventures!
23 chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
the little bugger
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Beautiful! Keep writing, I love your fic and how you portray the characters. I can't help but love Loki and his interactions with Tony! PERFECT! I adore the relationship that you write between and I'm dying to read more!
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 13 . 8/28/2013
...That doesn't feel like an ending. What ends up happening to Loki? Does Tony wake up in time to save Loki from more torture, or do they dispose of the god of lies before he gets the chance to tell them the whole story?
Justcallmezari chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
This whole chapter reminded me of the song Into the Nothing by breaking Benjamin. So i put in the song and read the chapter again. I started to cry. All this Tony whump! Great story!
Jule Kyler chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
God I have never wanted to beat the shit out of a woman as badly as I wish to do now. Fuck you Natasha!
Jule Kyler chapter 10 . 8/10/2013
Omg! I loves the dance loki and tony share. That part was cute, romantic, and hot all wrapped into one. Everything before and after that was just plain are so awesomely talented! 3
Kokoroyume chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
That really was a great story :)
haruhilover14 chapter 13 . 7/22/2013
At the ending I was like "AAUUUGGGGHHHHHH! No! It can't end there! You horrible person!" But then I remembered I read about a sequel (: I can't wait to read it, and I will do exactly this after I finish this even though I have a flight tomorrow ): Wonderful writing! It was cute, scary, hot (in that one chapter), and fantastic. I love how you have an Agent Castiel (:
HermioneGranger197 chapter 13 . 7/20/2013
More? Please? one more reunion chapter? I am so addicted to this story right now, thank you so much!
HermioneGranger197 chapter 11 . 7/20/2013
I...am bawling... right now. This is so amazingly written, thank you!