Reviews for Destiny Vs Chaos
Kyuubi16 chapter 1 . 9/9
Yes, We do need more harem male protagonists written by authors like you. It makes things more interesting and unique.
why even leave someone like Kaku alive as the instigator of the entire kidnapping and leader of the group shouldn't she have been killed along side her minions she just tried to get a girl raped does she turn good later on is she important to the story?
Mr.Destructo chapter 4 . 6/16
penis holster
silvereagle2121 chapter 13 . 2/29
hey cool story. I really enjoyed reading it. hopefully the next book in the series will be good as well.
Cormin12 chapter 10 . 1/1
This one was better.
Cormin12 chapter 9 . 1/1
I'm sorry but this chapter's spelling was just all over the place and awful, I think one of those monks had his name changed three times during and after his fight, not to mention the grammar near the end almost dropped out. I hope this isint a theme as we get closer to the end.
GJMEGA chapter 3 . 10/11/2015
"And everythin' the Monkey King's father put him through"

What story is this? I'll grant I'm only halfway through the first book of The Journey to the West but as far as I can see the Monkey King, Sun Wukong, has no father. You know, what with being born on top of a mountain from a magical stone egg or some such. So I'm guessing this is some other version of the story?
Difdi chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
I'm putting this here since I apparentlymalready reviewed chapter one - and just now noticed this problem in that chapter.

60,000 yen a week sounds like a lot, until you realize that one yen is similar in value to one US cent. In hourly wage terms, assuming a 40 hour work week, Ranma has effectively asked for $15 an hour.

Except he's not being paid hourly, he's being paid weekly, which means his hourly rate is only $3.57 an hour. That's less than half the minimum wage in the US, and Japan has much higher prices than the US does for pretty much everything. If it costs $10 in the US, it'll cost $15 in most of Japan and $20 in Tokyo.

He should have asked for a LOT more money, especially since the job really ought to include combat bonus pay. He should at least be making as much money as someone hired to flip burgers and ask "Do you want fries with that?" and he's not making even that much.

It could be that Nabiki was right about him being hopeless with money, but is that really the sort of lack of competence this more mature version of Ranma should have?
Zikarn Krais chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
Honestly, I don't feel the romance. It definitely feels like a tell, not shoe.

And Ranko's reaction just seems off given his general personality and the fact that he's had time to get used to it.
Death of Snipers chapter 12 . 9/25/2015
1 I would've figured ranma would pull out his jusenkyo key to fight it (the gekkaja right? the pheonix people still have the kinjakan)
2 With the "boss fight", I didn't get a feel for how threatening it was, because we saw the parts of the fight where they were winning, and not those that showed its power, making this feel a bit rushed and maybe even anticlimactic.
Daemon Sadi chapter 13 . 9/24/2015
thanks a lot for the story, it was a fun ride. :)
it waas rather obvious that you didn't have a beta at this point, but one could still follow the story. :P
SSTR87 chapter 11 . 8/27/2015
So I was reading this chapter and you always ask that we point out confiding lines or things written incorrectly. I think you meant "head":

"She put one hand on the back of Ranma's ***eyes***, smiling internally as she felt the feelings build up in her. This seems to have worked very well indeed! Body shy meets horniness, horniness wins!"
JMK2 chapter 14 . 7/24/2015
Loved the story. Also I kind of hope for Ranma's sake that he gets taller. Perhaps some magic of some kind might actually help him out for once. Anyways keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2015
Use ranma from this story and his harem and cross it over with histories strongest disciple kenichi then do Rosario vampire then use this ranma and his harem for your trouble shooter ranma in one piece story or maybe a star wars crossover
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015