Reviews for Destiny Vs Chaos
firebluebird2006 chapter 13 . 4/15
ok so what happened to Hakfu and her cousin?
DocSlendy chapter 1 . 3/15
You know, now I'm wondering what would happen if you put Ranma in the To Love-Ru world or Soul Eater. Possibly Boku no Hero Academia.
Alex2909 chapter 13 . 1/24
this story kicks ass, awesome story idea and blending of the two universes
Hii-tan chapter 11 . 11/3/2016
So I'm a little terrified of how powerful Ren probably is. I mean Ryofu is head and shoulders above every single (canon) Fighter in the region, but you said she's significantly weaker than the average Ryofu. Which means Ren has to be some kind of monster.

Ren was probably incredibly strange and very memorable to everyone in her time period, considering her insane personal strength, her bizarre personality and the fact that women like her just didn't exist back then... When I get to the sequel, I will be very disappointed if there isn't at least one incident involving a super-old yokai recognizing her.

I should probably mention how absolutely hilarious it is that her entire contribution to the dragon fight was her throwing her spear at it once, and then spending the remainder of the fight searching for said spear. It's also kinda character-establishing for her, in a good way. She may be a monstrous combatant, but she's clearly one of those "Common sense, what's that? Can you eat it?" people. A condition that will be severely exacerbated by her 1800-year time displacement.
Kyuubi16 chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Yes, We do need more harem male protagonists written by authors like you. It makes things more interesting and unique.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/17/2016
why even leave someone like Kaku alive as the instigator of the entire kidnapping and leader of the group shouldn't she have been killed along side her minions she just tried to get a girl raped does she turn good later on is she important to the story?
Mr.Destructo chapter 4 . 6/16/2016
penis holster
silvereagle2121 chapter 13 . 2/29/2016
hey cool story. I really enjoyed reading it. hopefully the next book in the series will be good as well.
Cormin12 chapter 10 . 1/1/2016
This one was better.
Cormin12 chapter 9 . 1/1/2016
I'm sorry but this chapter's spelling was just all over the place and awful, I think one of those monks had his name changed three times during and after his fight, not to mention the grammar near the end almost dropped out. I hope this isint a theme as we get closer to the end.
GJMEGA chapter 3 . 10/11/2015
"And everythin' the Monkey King's father put him through"

What story is this? I'll grant I'm only halfway through the first book of The Journey to the West but as far as I can see the Monkey King, Sun Wukong, has no father. You know, what with being born on top of a mountain from a magical stone egg or some such. So I'm guessing this is some other version of the story?
Difdi chapter 2 . 10/4/2015
I'm putting this here since I apparentlymalready reviewed chapter one - and just now noticed this problem in that chapter.

60,000 yen a week sounds like a lot, until you realize that one yen is similar in value to one US cent. In hourly wage terms, assuming a 40 hour work week, Ranma has effectively asked for $15 an hour.

Except he's not being paid hourly, he's being paid weekly, which means his hourly rate is only $3.57 an hour. That's less than half the minimum wage in the US, and Japan has much higher prices than the US does for pretty much everything. If it costs $10 in the US, it'll cost $15 in most of Japan and $20 in Tokyo.

He should have asked for a LOT more money, especially since the job really ought to include combat bonus pay. He should at least be making as much money as someone hired to flip burgers and ask "Do you want fries with that?" and he's not making even that much.

It could be that Nabiki was right about him being hopeless with money, but is that really the sort of lack of competence this more mature version of Ranma should have?
Zikarn Krais chapter 2 . 9/29/2015
Honestly, I don't feel the romance. It definitely feels like a tell, not shoe.

And Ranko's reaction just seems off given his general personality and the fact that he's had time to get used to it.
Death of Snipers chapter 12 . 9/25/2015
1 I would've figured ranma would pull out his jusenkyo key to fight it (the gekkaja right? the pheonix people still have the kinjakan)
2 With the "boss fight", I didn't get a feel for how threatening it was, because we saw the parts of the fight where they were winning, and not those that showed its power, making this feel a bit rushed and maybe even anticlimactic.
Daemon Sadi chapter 13 . 9/24/2015
thanks a lot for the story, it was a fun ride. :)
it waas rather obvious that you didn't have a beta at this point, but one could still follow the story. :P