Reviews for Possessive
FIREmizuchi chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
*Claps*
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
hot. wow please make another one like this with possessive peter x submissive scott
Blue MiMi chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
Luv it
ksanta chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
really, really, REALLY good :d
loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
a little scary Derek, but so HOT!
dragonlover chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I found that hot as hell.
SterekBitches chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
not good not even great AWESOME!Is than an appropriate word?Yeah I think so :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Loving the whole possessive Derek
DIDI-chan chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
that is so cool and Derek is so possessive I love it is so hot

DIDI-chan out :D!
ItsSkiBitches chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Hott...
itachifan incognito chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Are you going to do more chapters? Cause this one was great and there's few good fanfics of this pair owo
Kinayusuke chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
It was great to bad it didn't last longer. I hoping for the after math. Lol great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Love it ! Nice job !
Olivia chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I honestly enjoyed it, just a recommendation though... maybe you could delete the "So…? Good? Bad? Don't know? Do tell." part at the end of the story. It just kind of cheapens the story when you pander for reviews. If the person's opinion is worth its salt and the story -like yours- is worth reviewing for then they will. When people say things like "be gentle it's my first fic" or "R&R if you like it :)" ect just cheapen then story by saying such and make the person reading actually NOT want to review just out of irritation. This is of course an opinion that I and others have expressed, but obviously you don't need to take it. Whether you do or not doesn't detract from the fact that the story was really well written and I hope to read more soon/
SerenityKieraSilverwind chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
I liked the story it was good.

Serenity