Reviews for A Merman and An Incubus
The-Oreo-Ninja chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
HOTHOTHOTHOTHOT.
LrafaelxD chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I love it. It was wonderful. If you actually go forward with the idea of involving Jace with these two, I would actually love to read about it.
malec.love chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
You never cease to amaze me with your smut;D
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
that was sooo hot! and I think that a threesome with Jace would be great! ive been looking for one but I don't think there are any:(
Cessation chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
OMG, this is awesome! You HAVE to write another one-shot on this story line, please! The Dragon!Jace would be nice, too. XD
alleygirl24 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
...Wow. Uh...jeez. That was...was...ok, I've only got one word for this - and it's going to seem so cliche - but the only word I can think of for this is HOT! Flippin' (no pun intended...ok, maybe a little bit) fantastic job!
iloveanime1919 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I LOVED it! You should definitely do more stories with them!
liveanotherslife chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Yes, do more oneshots of these two! :DD
Lady Leaf8 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
That...was SO HOT! *fans face*
Wow.
Love my Malec; more please! _
Regarding that threesome you might write, I really don't see how Jace being a dragon would work, but I'm sure you'll make it work out in an unbelievably steamy way.
Also, I'm just wondering when you'll write the winning idea on the poll you put up. Just curious.
I can't wait until your next update!
Sincerely,
Lady Leaf8
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Liked that more than I thought I would. More please?
galindaby chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I wouldn't say no to more of this deliciousness... .
DoctorTheTwitch chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
to quote Captain Hammer: not my usual, but nice. XD great as always, and to threesome with dragon!Jace I say YES. Glad to see you getting back in to things. :D
Mia-Zeklos chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Whoa. This was... different. Definitely different.
I love it. ;D