Reviews for Lion of Light
kabir0399 chapter 1 . 7/30
Very interesting
Fast Frank chapter 21 . 2/9
Radar doesn't work underwater, which is why Sonar (aka ASDIC) is used. Good call on the would be target getting good info from the Sonar "ping".
I hope that this story can be continued.
Fast Frank chapter 19 . 2/8
At the risk of seeming pedantic, "debriefing" is incorrect. Briefing is what occurred. Also, despite their ultimate plans, it's too soon to call the wererats, "immigrants," since they expect to be returning for Gina's expedition. I would have said, "visitors."
Fast Frank chapter 18 . 2/8
Another GD villain bites the dust! Makes you wonder about Tirant's life expectancy.
Fast Frank chapter 17 . 2/8
Methinks Ranma is underestimating himself: "no skills for espionage"? Umisenken for one.
Priest chapter 21 . 2/8
this is a very good story and i like that you have only hinted at the more personal encounters between Ranma and his girls. hope this one gets continued... eventualy.
correnhimself316 chapter 18 . 2/7
I loved the Ending of this chapter, a genocidal ass hole like Gothwrain /Iceron, whatever you want to call him, does not really deserve to continue to exist, let alone be alive for as long as he had. I can only assume he artificially lengthened his own life through rather Dark means, as is the won't with Dark Lords and evil wizards. That just makes the way in which he was ended all the more funny and poetic. Using a super dark magic spell that was countered by pure life energy tinged with Ranma's Light Element and Chaos Factor.
correnhimself316 chapter 14 . 2/7
...I think you have grossly under powered Ranma, to be honest, G'Nola is nothing even remotely special compared to the likes of Saffron and Herb, honestly I would put her on the threat level of Pantyhose Taro and Ryu Kumon. True, she has her Master Blow and other master level attacks, but Ranma at this point, and given heightened abilities due to his Werelion form should easily kick her Dwarven ass to next week and back. Between the Moko Takabisha, and the Rei no Hoko, that should easily be enough to beat her.
correnhimself316 chapter 13 . 2/7
Concerning Ichi-koo, possibly being engaged too, or really attracted to Ranm, I think you should run with that idea. It would certainly make things even more interesting.
Fast Frank chapter 13 . 2/6
Just a thought: How will the Salusians react to the return of The Dynasty of The Stars?
Fast Frank chapter 8 . 2/6
"cru cut"? but otherwise another excellent chapter.
Fast Frank chapter 7 . 2/5
This is a good adaptation of the canon adventure.
Jared chapter 5 . 2/2
I think Kasumi and Nabiki ought to become Were folk too, be it by Ranma infecting them or otherwise.
Priest chapter 13 . 1/21
Other than a few type-o's you mentioned the Mojave Desert as a desert in Egypt, The Mojave is in south-eastern California I think you might have meant The Sahara Desert which is in north-western Africa near Egypt.
1Billy-234 chapter 21 . 11/16/2015
good story are you going to add to this anymore?