Reviews for Lion of Light
david.mumaw.90 chapter 21 . 4/1
As a long time GD fan I'd just like to say I love this. You had me worried, but you did a great job on the Brit/ Stype breakup. I hope there is more of this someday. Or even a rewrite. You've gotten even better since you last updated this story.
Alex2909 chapter 21 . 1/25
awesome story, again i gotta say you really know how to blend universes
zmanjz chapter 21 . 11/4/2016
But... what's the pot for?
Guest chapter 8 . 10/5/2016
fuck akane
tamagat chapter 21 . 9/19/2016
im rereading lot of your stories lately!
its fracking incredible!
tamagat chapter 7 . 9/18/2016
how come you dont update this no more?
kabs9000 chapter 1 . 7/30/2016
Very interesting
Fast Frank chapter 21 . 2/9/2016
Radar doesn't work underwater, which is why Sonar (aka ASDIC) is used. Good call on the would be target getting good info from the Sonar "ping".
I hope that this story can be continued.
Fast Frank chapter 19 . 2/8/2016
At the risk of seeming pedantic, "debriefing" is incorrect. Briefing is what occurred. Also, despite their ultimate plans, it's too soon to call the wererats, "immigrants," since they expect to be returning for Gina's expedition. I would have said, "visitors."
Fast Frank chapter 18 . 2/8/2016
Another GD villain bites the dust! Makes you wonder about Tirant's life expectancy.
Fast Frank chapter 17 . 2/8/2016
Methinks Ranma is underestimating himself: "no skills for espionage"? Umisenken for one.
Priest chapter 21 . 2/8/2016
this is a very good story and i like that you have only hinted at the more personal encounters between Ranma and his girls. hope this one gets continued... eventualy.
correnhimself316 chapter 18 . 2/7/2016
I loved the Ending of this chapter, a genocidal ass hole like Gothwrain /Iceron, whatever you want to call him, does not really deserve to continue to exist, let alone be alive for as long as he had. I can only assume he artificially lengthened his own life through rather Dark means, as is the won't with Dark Lords and evil wizards. That just makes the way in which he was ended all the more funny and poetic. Using a super dark magic spell that was countered by pure life energy tinged with Ranma's Light Element and Chaos Factor.
correnhimself316 chapter 14 . 2/7/2016
...I think you have grossly under powered Ranma, to be honest, G'Nola is nothing even remotely special compared to the likes of Saffron and Herb, honestly I would put her on the threat level of Pantyhose Taro and Ryu Kumon. True, she has her Master Blow and other master level attacks, but Ranma at this point, and given heightened abilities due to his Werelion form should easily kick her Dwarven ass to next week and back. Between the Moko Takabisha, and the Rei no Hoko, that should easily be enough to beat her.
correnhimself316 chapter 13 . 2/7/2016
Concerning Ichi-koo, possibly being engaged too, or really attracted to Ranm, I think you should run with that idea. It would certainly make things even more interesting.