Reviews for Lion of Light
1Billy-234 chapter 21 . 11/16
good story are you going to add to this anymore?
Grovtech chapter 21 . 11/9
Very interesting. I've never read any of the Gold Diggers stuff, but it does seem a little madcap.

Fun read.
Midoriryu chapter 2 . 11/6
I haven't read a Gold Diggers cross in ages, and it looks quite interesting so far.
silvereagle2121 chapter 21 . 11/3
Hey this is a cool story. I havent read any Gold Digger stories before and this a cool first one to read. It seems like an interesting story. I am enjoying reading this story. Keep up the good work and you should update it again soon.
Master Dakari-Venomon chapter 21 . 10/8
I just love this story and I know it's been a while since your touched this story but Do you think you could try to right another chapter. This is a great story and there aren't alot of Ranma/Gold Digger fan fics out there that are high quality. I hope that you will continue to write Fan fics!
OddWallow chapter 21 . 9/9
I just reread this story for like the third time, I hope it doesn't go by the wayside and you can eventually take it further. Anyways, enjoyable story, hope to see more some day.
Raethor chapter 11 . 8/25
Her name is Xian Pu not Shan Pu.
RattailBoy chapter 21 . 8/17
Thanks very much for writing this crossover, as through it I learned about gold digger. I prefer to know about both universes in a crossover, and as such, took the time to do some reading before moving on to this crossover. I enjoyed it just as much as your other works so far. Here's hoping you regain the time and muse necessary to continue writing.
HellsMaji chapter 12 . 7/30
Yeah, I didn't particularly like this chapter. It felt like everyone was once again using Ranma for their own purposes. I mean you said they have repair bots SPECIFICALLY for the purpose of repair. But now Ranma is being forced to fix another person's mess just like always? I understand when he had to fix what he broke as punishment, but not that. Clearly they're still just using him like always. It's started to really piss me off that Ranma has no personal pride and won't defend himself unless it's an actual, physical, attack.
tamagat chapter 20 . 7/27
you made an awesome job at making this fic! are you still gonna continue making this in the future?
habibali123 chapter 8 . 7/16
Thanks for Chapter!

Thanks for making this Chapter!
Damn. Kodachi turned into slut.
habibali123 chapter 7 . 7/16
Thanks for Chapter !

Thanks for making this Chapter!
I like how Ranma is a righteous and noble person in this Chapter.
habibali123 chapter 6 . 7/16
Thanks for Chapter !

habibali123 chapter 2 . 7/14
Thanks for this Chapter!

Your style is really exciting.
habibali123 chapter 1 . 7/14
Thanks making this fiction.

I like the points in Nabiki and Kasumi looking at Ranma as potential husband material.