Reviews for Warriors Way
Tinithor chapter 3 . 6/10
It seems to me that you don't know how much money Yen is actually worth. Also i think the way Musubi is treated in this story is kind of strange. If Minato doesn't like her she shouldn't be in his group in my opinion at least. Makes her feel like a pokemon honestly, just there to be sent out to battle. This is fan fiction, Musubi doesn't have to be one of his Sekirei.
vysirez chapter 8 . 6/4
I know this is an old story, but leaving Karasuba alive was completely stupid and a terrible choice. It's got to be obvious that she is going to hurt and/or kill people in the future. Leaving her alive in this instance just allows that. I have a hard time understanding why this version of Minato would do it.
Detinc chapter 14 . 5/12
Ah, spot the RvB insert. You're a clever author.
crazyman5005 chapter 22 . 4/5
thanks for this great read, thanks even more for finishing it
forget the rest chapter 13 . 3/31
I love the Red vs blue reference.
Lordsunshine64 chapter 22 . 3/2
very awesome story. thank you so much!
Ariadne Venegas chapter 22 . 1/9
I really like the story and I hope the unwinged find a good ashikabi for themselves!

Also they need more genetic material to survive so maybe the ones in the families who are feel as sister or daughters can be impregnated with sperm from other people from earth who could be compatible? And we have Homura and Number five who can also help with insemination of their fellow sekireis without wife status or in a lesbian marriage.

It is a little sad that so many of the sekereis died but Minato could not take prisioners of all and he didn't know what would happen to Kuno as an example.

Thanks for letting Homura as a man it is always bother me so much that they made that horrible mistake in the series, Homura see himself as male is unphantomable that they were so abussive and evil to take out away that for him, making him a woman for canon Minato preferance.
Ariadne Venegas chapter 14 . 1/7
I like your fic a lot, but I think
That Kagari could had do a forced winging with Yukari himself with permission of her, and maybe they could get something stronger with time.

After all, Kagari forced Minato to wing him anyway with his permission, but I think Yukari would have been more happy with the arregment after all Shina is a teenager and he is older. Specially as he wanted to mantein his gender.

And Miya must make her choice soon, neutrality is not an option anymore and hiding her feeling either. She must try to get Minato and they could be a real Killing combo.
Luna's Meow chapter 2 . 10/28/2016
Yeah this is nuts. It makes sense within the framework of the story for the sekirei to fall in love so fast, being how they are. That doesn't mean said love is reciprocated just as quickly! Have you ever even been in a relationship? It takes just avlittle longer than a day to fall in love. Sex? Not so difficult. Love? A lot more.
Luna's Meow chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
Seriously? Always with the beautiful inside line, even when the guy doesn't know the first thing about them? Hi I'm an alien! You're so beautiful inside... Come on.
Nerf Irelia chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
World history at the start of fic. Nope, not fate or hetalia or anything like that. This is a sekirei fic. Wierd.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/23/2016
I think your comparison to Bond villains in regards to Karasuba would be more along the line of Jaws as he was far more imposing as well as a returning ancillary antagonist.

Anyway, yeah, all the 'LOVE YOU's are getting rather old. And they are extremely cheesy. I have to agree with that other commentor below. The one with the 'I' name. Repitition is grating. BUT, you've completed this work and it has been some time so the likelihood of edits is next to nill, so whatever.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 22 . 9/22/2016
Very nice story, I especially liked how Minato's group kept rescuing Sekirei from Higa's control and winning his 'allies' over to Minato's side. I also loved the family unit that formed around Minato, it was a great way to set things up and keep the relationships healthy, well done.
AnthonyR89 chapter 22 . 9/6/2016
kind of disappointed that there won't be a sequel, but a good read none the less. looked up Gbaba out of curiosity. never heard of it, though i am familiar with Weber through his Honor Harrington series. lost interest in that series after the truce with Haven.
AnthonyR89 chapter 12 . 9/4/2016
interesting story. though i think anyone from turkey who saw you refer to them as persions would supremely pissed off.