Reviews for Warriors Way
Damien NightFall chapter 1 . 6/16
So I got into this hoping minato wasn't a bitch, and it looked promising, then you just had to make him a pansy.
dtabasco chapter 22 . 5/6
This has to be one of the best written sekirei story's I have read yet. As well as being one of the very few that miya joins a flock. I greatly enjoyed reading it and thank you for gifting this story to us!
fanreader18 chapter 1 . 4/23
I go into this hoping that Minato is not a pansy.
TigerJacob chapter 22 . 4/17
Another one read, amazing work and your au/world building on the Sekirei universe was incredible. Read from start to finish and now I will try to finish the other Sekerei fic I was reading. Thanks for the read sorry for the lousy review, it rly was a good fic, just wanna sleep now.
chunnin33 chapter 22 . 4/3
I've appatebtly read this fic beforeatsome point but that has not reduced my enjoyment in the slightest. The only truly lacking fact is that none of the group died.
dragunpfeonyx chapter 22 . 3/18
Ich sage mahl das das eine der besten Fan Ficktion geschichten ist die ich jemals gelesen habe und ich habe eine menge geschichten wen du mahl wider lust zu einer Sekrei geschichte hast versuche doch mahl einen Multicrosover mit Harry Potter und Starget Atlantis. were das nicht eine herausvorderung?
Great story! I loved it and I feel you picked the best options for wives. Honestly those 4 are great!
Zarroc789 chapter 22 . 2/16
I am a little sad that so many of the Sekirei had to die though because they became Golems
Zarroc789 chapter 22 . 2/16
all right I just finished this story and I have to say this is the best Sekirei story I have ever read I like it more than the actual anime
Zarroc789 chapter 3 . 2/15
I am actually a little put off by how he is treating Musubi. I mean I understand but it's so hard to think of someone being mean to Musubi
kynan99 chapter 1 . 1/18
Thanks for the chapter.
FirstThaumaturgy chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
Lovely Story
knightessjg chapter 5 . 8/28/2017
Hmmm, in Canon Mikogami was 15, but with the altered history his parents could have easily put off having an heir for an extra three years. If you can call them those people "parents", what with their favorite punishment being PROLONGED SOCIAL ISOLATION, hence the poor boys obsession with not being alone, and General lack of understanding of other people. Your Mutsu is pretty spot on, though, which is awesome. Most people ignore him, which is a real shame, his dry sense of humor is hilarious.
LuluViBritania chapter 2 . 8/27/2017
isn't it like 2020 in the sekirei timeline Minato has to know they would be tracked via something in there bodys and that ditching the MBI credit card is entirly pointless unless them not knowing what they buy is that important
Blake2020 chapter 1 . 8/19/2017