Reviews for Warriors Way
Ezkutu chapter 22 . 11/8
Wonderful fic as usual! I was intrigued by this fic of yours as I was curious to see what the Sekirei-verse looked like under your virtual pen, plus it changed a bit from your usual crossovers of HP or Ranma, which I reassure you I like but well I wanted a bit of novelty . I loved your OOC Minato and your depiction of Tsukiumi, much more likeable than usual but that's my opinion. Continue writing such amazing fics please!
Soul Reaper With a Core Drill chapter 22 . 10/30
You should make a not her sekirei fanfic
Zeus501 chapter 20 . 10/19
not old enuff to have seen the orig, but have seen the re runs lol
Zeus501 chapter 19 . 10/19
ummmm...its taicho...not taisho...captain in Japanese is taicho
Zeus501 chapter 18 . 10/19 the 7th block of words, you have namiji down as number unless you decided to add 265 more sekirei...then i think that you mean number 37
Noitaerc chapter 16 . 9/26
Where are Sarge, Caboose, Tex, Lopez and any other? Wait, they would have discharged Caboose after a few 'accident' that killed his allies when he helped them. I don't think even Minaka would have kept him. Sarge probably was ignored for his insane plans, Lopez because nobody understand him or listen to him and Tex... well I think she would have butted heads with Karasuba already.
Mike Kromer chapter 22 . 9/13
A sequel story this needs lol

Loved the journey
Reymen chapter 8 . 8/26
I hope you have a really good reason that Minato spared her consider how he reacts to other treats.
Aurak chapter 22 . 8/20
I started reading your stories when I found Chaotic Space when looking for long Robotech stories. Since then I have read all of them. The first time I started Warriors Way, I wasn't able to get into it. I tried again yesterday and just finished. I have never read Sekirei so while I enjoyed it, it was one of those stories that are good but probably won't read again. I did like the Red vs Blue running gag and the Gbaba though. I have read the Safehold series by David Weber and cracked up laughing when I read that part last night. A decent idea for a sequel though. How would humanity act if they knew the Gbaba were coming? In Safehold it took the Gbaba two hundred years to force humanity to run. Something to think about I think
SaintMichael95 chapter 22 . 6/12
I loved this story and it was extremely good! One of the best Sekirei stories I read so far.
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 22 . 5/24
That was an excellent and well written story. Despite the occasional typos that made reading a bit difficult, the character development was good and the storyline flowed well. You have a knack for fight scenes and mixed them in alongside calmer parts to keep the story interesting and kept me reading. While it would've been nice to see more of the world's response to the atrocities committed by MBI, I agree with the point you ended it at. Good job!

Belcris chapter 22 . 5/17
A wonderful story that proves once and for all that you can take canon and make it something new and original.

Thank you!

Chris :)
Andrew chapter 1 . 4/26
This is honestly one of the top 10 stories I have read on over the past decade of reading on this wonderful site. You managed to not only male a harem story tactful, but also romantic. All while including serious moments and we'll thought out combat. You should fairly advanced knowledge of tactics and over all it shows you put much thought and research into this. Other than a couple small errors such as when bleeding from arteries is actually bright red blood and darker blood that is thicker means you are bleeding from a vein, or a couple grammar errors this story was truly spectacular. I am not an actual author on here despite my love of writing because I hope to actually publish my own book one day and don't want to "piggyback" other stories. However if you ever need need a Beta reader or someone to bounce ideas off of then I would be glad to help. If you want to get ahold of me, my email is . I look forward to reading some of your other stories and expect to see some great writing from you again.
iMTheStormKing chapter 22 . 4/12
Amazing fic.. I loved it.
duskrider chapter 22 . 3/27