Reviews for Just Having Some Fun
SuperWG chapter 18 . 4/1
That was honestly pretty good. Started out like it was just going to be some fluffy fic with bb and Robin fighting over raven, then it just got darker and darker. It was nice seeimg her be all badass. I'm actually pleasantly surprised that bb and Robin never actually fought. I couldn't even stop reading it. Even with bb dying towards the end I still loved it.
Kt Katz chapter 5 . 3/2/2015
No kill bb bb and raven is over rated and I hate that couple please make me a raven and aqualad the story with most chapters from them is six chapters
Kt Katz chapter 4 . 3/2/2015
Shut the fuck up u already said that like four times bitch
Guest chapter 8 . 3/1/2015
I can't believe you said that was good you cracked me up lol I'm still laughing
SaintMichael95 chapter 16 . 10/22/2014
Annnd now I fucking hate this story...
Roses Wrath chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
Dude, I love this! Absolutely F-ing love this!
Danielle Dove Roth chapter 16 . 1/20/2014
How could you kill beast boy? There would have been so much potential. At a couple ideas, I think
Danielle Dove Roth chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Please murder robin. I like character deaths. It also means beast boy gets raven all to himself.
beastboy1y chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
they call me the BEAST OF BOYS

THAT WAS AWESOME

GARFIELD LOGAN AKA BEAST BOY OUT

ALSO I AGREE KILL ROBIN ALL HE DOES IS GET IN THE WAY
I MEAN DONT KILL THE KID JUST SEND GAY BOY WONDER BACK TO THE ONE AND ONLY BATMAN (WHO IS AWESOME)
beastboy1y chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
i love u 4 this

also i just learned i have the same name as BEAST BOY YOU ROCK

GARFIELD LOGAN AKA BEAST BOY OUT PS IM 15
beastboy1y chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
u r a cool person

GARFIELD LOGAN OUT
beastboy1y chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
yes thaks u r awesome also does robin get left out or does he fuck too and im not a perv but wat chapters are the lemons in
beastboy1y chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
please dont let this be a robinxraven hi my name is garfield garfield logan and i liked and followed so do me a favor and make this a BBXRAE
Silent Kill Z chapter 13 . 11/23/2013