Reviews for Angel With A Broken Wing
Miller18 chapter 30 . 5/21
Please update
Just so you know, the timing for the baby is all off.
First you said it was 8 weeks, then 3 months and also she's far enough along to find out the gender. 3 months is about 12-13 weeks and the earliest you can find out the babies gender is 16 weeks but it's usually closer to 20.
I know because my sister is currently on her second child and I did a lot of research so I know when different things are meant to happen.
Rebex05 chapter 30 . 11/5/2016
This is a brilliant story! It is one of the hardest I have ever read, but that doesn't change the quality of the story. It is also a rare story that I would feel comfortable recommending to my friends, as it is "appropriate" (ie no lemons or poor language outside of the context of the story). Being a Christian, it is hard to come across stories like that. I also thoroughly enjoyed the Christian references as well.
Astred chapter 30 . 8/17/2016
Oh I love this story. Can't wait to read more. VERY SOON!
divyvicki chapter 30 . 8/16/2016
What a wonderful wedding description and the dance sequence was fabulously done. It been really great to get frequent updates on this fabulous story. Hank you for continuing and not abandoning it.
twilightnaley19 chapter 30 . 8/11/2016
Glad that their wedding went well. Glad that Bella can finally have peace and happiness.
twilightnaley19 chapter 29 . 8/11/2016
Wow! Poor Alice.
melissamary55 chapter 7 . 8/10/2016
really sad chapter it made me cry too
melissamary55 chapter 2 . 8/10/2016
ok they finally they have a full name now what
melissamary55 chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
OH WOW poor bella who could have took her
jvtkel chapter 29 . 8/8/2016
Have really enjoyed this story and it was nice to Alice's thoughts.
divyvicki chapter 29 . 8/4/2016
I was so excited to see an update on this story. Although it was nice to get some background on Alice and her situation, I Hope we can get back to Edward and Bella next chapter. I'm glad to read that u plan to continue this wonderful story.
alemorganx chapter 28 . 4/17/2016
GodOfTheHunt chapter 28 . 1/3/2016
Just binge read all the chapters, so glad I found this fanfic, so well written and utterly heart breaking, had me in tears in certain parts, your an amazing writer
divyvicki chapter 28 . 12/29/2015
I was so very excited to see an update on this wonderful story! Please, please, please don't leave it incomplete. Can't wait till the next chapter.