Reviews for Dragon Ball NG: New Generation - The Remix
ChaosKnight6000 chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
Cool story so far. Please update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
You're story is good so far. Why aren't you getting enough reviews? This story is awesome!
Dark-Fire chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
This review may be long over do, but since I want to see the next chapter, I'm going to post it.

Good job with Retasu's acting, and Teba, Bobo and Reina's. Gosu seriously feels more witty then he was in your other story, DBNG, the old version of this. Since you may be struggling for new ideas, then here is some you can use:

1) On the next chapter, Gosu and Chitsu discover the village of Kansho, and steal some money from the vaults... (Just using what you used.) They then discover the village of anthropomorphic people, and fight against an evil dragon that has terrorised that village forever... And discover a talking dog that likes humping Chitsu's leg.

2) Chapter After That: Kansho climbs on his bike with his little brother, and drives to Gosu and Chitsu's last location. Meanwhile, Retasu, Bobo, Reina and Teba are busy following Kansho, because of the six star Dragon Ball. Gosu and Chitsu, because of Gosu's swearing mouth, are kicked out of the nearest fast food place, wth Gosu stealing piles upon piles of ribs and french fries, forcing Chitsu to drive away at a fast pace.

Hope you use these ideas again, and good luck with your story.

Peace!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Cool story when do you write more? "Super Monster 1250"
Mr. Fire Death chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This story's first chapter: Total Win! 100%

Well, I'm not gonna lie, but I was said to hear the unfortunate end of the first DBNG, but that quickly evaporated the moment I saw this. High-Five!

If you need some idea's or constructive criticism, just ask. While waiting, here's some idea's, even though you're probably not gonna use them:

• I still loved that seen you used when Gosu became a Great Ape, but here's a little change. Instead of (insert that other guy's name that I forgot who is Vegeta's descendant beside's Trunks JR) smashing Gosu's leg, he can smash Gosu on the spine, which is 100 times more sore.

• Now, in more of the future, can you make a whole chapter devoted to Gosu's training with that other guy who's Tien's descendant? I really wanted to know what happened.

• So, here's a quote you can make "Master Krillin" use in the future: "Son, I ain't got no time for this shit."

• A quote for Gosu: "For fuck-sakes, Kril-shit, I got no time for your explanation of how 18 actually had a baby. I got some ass to kick!"

• A quote for Kansho, if your still gonna use him: "Hey Chitsu, can I see your 'chitsu'?"

Well, that's as much as I can give. For now. Until next chapter!

Signed,