Reviews for Hot Chocolate
Xx Darren is a Goober Xx chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
Hi! I'm sorry I didn't review every chapter I just wanted to keep reading because I loved your story so much! You write Barney and Robin so well! It makes me giggle. Please write a sequel! 3
rshbhsengupta chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
I absolutely love this story soso much! Can you please write a sequel? please please
Abby chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
LOVE this! You depict Barney 100% perfectly :)
Guest chapter 14 . 3/14/2014
Are you going to write a sequel? I would love to have a sequel. The whole Stinson family is so cute and i need more of this! Both Robin and Barney are awesome parents, and you have written them perfectly, just how i imagined they would act if they ever have kids. Your writing is incredible and all of your stories are great! This has to be my favourite of them all- i just love it so much! If you have any free time -and if you want to, of cause- write a sequel! Thank you for writing this!
misssandburg chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
I really liked it! You did a great job having the characters sound like themselves.
JulianaScherbatsky chapter 14 . 3/6/2014
OMG! Love this fic so damn much! The best HIMYM I've ever read.
christinesangel100 chapter 14 . 2/9/2014
I, for one, would love a sequel, if you have any ideas. I've just read this, and I love it. It is wonderful. :) If you have any ideas for a sequel, please write one! :)
Belle A Lestrange chapter 14 . 2/2/2014
This was such a good story. A lot of detail in some parts but it makes it all the better for people who haven't watched all the episodes.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 13 . 2/2/2014
BEST YEAR!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
For future pregnancy stories, when in labor, women aren't allowed to eat the closer to labor they get. They mainly get to suck on ice-ships.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 11 . 2/2/2014
Oh God! Barney's out of town when another baby is on the way!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 10 . 2/2/2014
They NEED to settle on a damned name!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 9 . 2/2/2014
Oh jesus christ KEVIN! Oof! That must be a terrible blow for him.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 8 . 1/31/2014
Such a sweet little christmas. That nursery sounded gorgeous.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 7 . 1/31/2014
Awwww a little girl. Was sort of imaging a baby boy myself :P