Reviews for Gravity
notaricer chapter 1 . 5/27
The feels, the goosebumps... I cried, then smiled. Amazing!
It's Kris chapter 1 . 5/20
I really enjoyed reading this story! Maybe it's my twisted mind, that I like pain.. I like reading about pain because it makes me feel that too.. i don't know where I was going with that, but I did enjoy reading this story a lot! I thoguth that it was Clary's grave stone Jace was talking to, but I'm pleasantly surprised that it wasn't!
guest chapter 1 . 5/17
this was really deep and it was scary sometimes but its really good
it reminds us of how good we have everything
NandoAnand chapter 1 . 4/17
This was amazing. Simply amazing. I don't really write reviews, but this story most definitely deserves a review. It was amazing.
chloe.gardiner24 chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
One day f the saddest and most touching things I have ever read. Brought tears to my eyes
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
I can't tell you how appreciative I am of you right now. Thank you so much for pointing these things out to the world as these situations are beyond important, I think you captured the true meaning of all this in your stories incredibly. Please know that I am very thankful for people like you in this world for pointing out the painful things that constantly go on all around the world completely unnoticed. People like you help inspire others to do something about it to change it and to make it come to an end. Again I just want to thank you for the impact people like you make on society. You may think I might be more mature knowing I am aware of things like this and also after you've read this full-out response but I'm not like the average girl my age seeing as I'm only eleven years old.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
This was very real. I'm sorry, I just can't think of any other correct words to describe it. I guess I could say amazing, and well-written, and emotional, and heart-stopping, but I'm goig to go with real.
Riley207 chapter 1 . 7/15/2015
I've read this so many times i've lost count and i just realised i never reviewed it so i'm fixing that. This is one of the most amazing oneshots i have ever read and it makes me want to both cry and smile so thanks for sharing it with all of us :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
OMFG i was so sad when you said she found her release because I thought she was dead and then jace talking to the grave stone...but then I was soooooooo happy when it was Valentine and not her. A sad story with a happy ending. Your story is amazing and I hope you keep writing more fanfics i would read all of them. I LOVE your story. -JJ
crescented chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
This is so beautiful. I've read this more times than you can count, and it never gets old. Easily one of the best pieces I've ever read.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
My goodness. That was shockingly sad and happy at the same time. I love your plot and your writing style. It was brilliantly dramatic and heart-breaking and hopeful. I thought she died for a second, and instantaneously broke out crying. Then I realised she wasn't and I cried because I was so happy. You're an incredible writer.
LynsieTheBraveShadowHuntress chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
I love it! It reminds me of one of my favorite songs When she cries by Britt Nicole.
AlphaX14 chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Two words for this Amazingly written...
lovely smile chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Very dark! Loved it! Loved how it ended in hope!
Islandgirl4evR chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Excellent & heart wrenching. The way you wrote the gravestone scene was an amazing twist.