Reviews for There's a Thin Line Between True Friendship and True Love
Biboy12 chapter 13 . 2/7/2014
Good story, hope you can finish it
unavailablesocially chapter 13 . 1/4/2014
Just started reading this today and can not wait for you to put the next one up! I would love to read your novel some day! This just keeps getting better chapter after chapter. You shouldn't be nervous about chapter 15 judging by how you portray them it looks like you could write it so easily. Thank you for being an awesome writer!
phxkevin chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
This story is great, thank you for writing it.

Can you correct the discrepancy between Scott calling a cab at the end of 9 (presumably for a ride from Deaton's to the McCall house), but then Scott and Isaac walk to the McCall house at the beginning of 10.

Like many others, I'm addicted to the story.
Pace1818 chapter 13 . 12/2/2013
And cheers to another great chapter! The Isaac and Scott dynamic is simply great. I like how they even each other out. It's a great match between the two.

I'm sad that Jackson died. In a way it had to be done in order to set up the Alpha pack and establish that they won't hesitate to kill and eliminate threats when necessary. I do hope that you'll give closure to Jackson and Danny though. I mean he was his best friend, he wasn't just any random friend.

And I loved the neighbors names, I'm a huge Game of Thrones fan, I love the books and the show. I'm still heart broken over the Red Wedding.

And your TVD/TW crossover seems pretty interesting. I'll be on the lookout. Also your GAOT story.

I have a Dethan story it's different from the others, and I'm not saying that because I'm the author. It really is different lol. And I'm working on a Deucalion and Scott story which is named after the Eminem and Rihanna song "I Love The Way You Lie" with Derek and Scott being endgame. I don't know which story though, but I'll introduce Tyler Lockwood, the werewolf from TVD. It works since the actress who plays Lydia's mom is the one who plays Tyler's mom. My way of brining in Tyler, Carol Lockwood being Lydia's Mom's twin sister who's killed by Klaus. And Tyler wanting to escape it all decides to move in with his cousin in Beacon hills. Again I don't know in which story it will happen though hahaha!
Heavens-Willow chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
i like the scott/isaac loving .keep up the good work
EDANACAT chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
That was me that posted above
Guest chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
I'd love to read the teen wolf / vampire diaries crossover :) and this chapter was fabulous; Scott and Isaac better use their alone time wisely ;)
Guest chapter 13 . 11/29/2013
Teen wolf and vampire diaries
Guest chapter 12 . 10/27/2013

OMFG need the next chapter now! this is amazing, kinda depressing what happened to Jackson his and Issac's friendship was cute i hope he doesn't die D:
Pace1818 chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
Such a great return! Wait is Jackson going to die in the next chapter or just seriously injured? And will Danny make an appearance? I mean Jackson is his best friend after all. And with the introduction of the twins.

I really enjoy mama!Kali. It's so interesting to read since the show and Jeff pissed on the character so hard and didn't give her any character development. It's nice to read your Kali. I like it. She's a fierce mother protecting her kids.

And the Jackson and Isaac friendship is just awesome as always.

And the Scisaac moments swoon!
irishoreo chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
First Boyd, now Jackson? Ouch, hit me harder in the feels why don't you! Please update when you are able to!
Just a Lonely Reader chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
NO! *crying* WHY!? AAAH! D:
Heavens-Willow chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
i like it
ever thought about writing a fic about scott and duecalion no really writes about them but i think they can make an kick ass couple anyway update soon
Just a Lonely Reader chapter 11 . 10/15/2013
I love this! I've spent like all day reading this! I can't wait for more!
Gilran chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I really love this story please write more