Reviews for From Ramen with Love: HD Edition
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 10/18
excellent chapter, i love this!
i hope you can make more of this story
ChronoKing chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
Man, the best part of this fanfic, at least in my opinion, is Temari, but she's only had one part so far.
That really sucks. XP
ChronoKing98 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Hey, I was a reader of From Ramen With Love, and I gotta say, it was probably my favorite fanfiction thus far, especially with the NaruTemari elements in there, but pairing I've seen in a fanfiction.
So I gotta say, I'm really looking forward to reading a reboot of this, but please hurry in wrighting this, I don't think I can take waiting moths on end for a new chapter, and based on the summary you wrote the newest chapter a year ago, so please hurry.
Hanmac chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
you make me interested, i want to see Naruto with Ayame, and with Bunshin Sexy-Henge Jutsu form (Naruto is the one with Henge)
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
This is probably one of my all time favorite fics. This fic is the reason I started reading fanfiction several years ago and I cant tell you how happy I was to see that you're doing a rewrite. I cant wait to see any of the new things youre planning to do and to read more of this one, and Im loving this so far.
Hitori Samishiku chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Nooooooooo! I was so into it, I forgot it wasn't done! Update! Please!
Black Caesar chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I love the original and wish it had even continued after he visited Ayame when he got to be Hokage for the day since that was the deal between them lol. I hope you get back on track to continue writing
Jake chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
A lot of people are dying to read more... pwease ?
Bone Master chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Didn't expect this good luck Ryushi.
DaarkLord chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
im glad this story is getting reposted, one of my favs. Looking forward to more!
narutoDkurosaki chapter 4 . 9/15/2013 what happens next
Optimum Ace chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
I was a huge fan of the original, and I'm really happy to see this HD edition you have here. It's very enjoyable so far, and I will be waiting patiently to see the rest! Keep up the good work.
macabre-wolf chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
agui972 chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Loved the first one and this one is great
Jomasten chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I sincerely hope that this will not turn into the convoluted collision that was the first one.

I truly enjoyed that story, up until the point where it turned into a complicated mess.

I liked the humor of the premise, as well as the interactions of the characters. Keep everything simple, funny, and lighthearted
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »