Reviews for Ultimatum
powermachine79 chapter 14 . 7/12
great story and looking forward to reading more in the next chapter...maybe you should give harry a small harem if you can't decide who to pair him with...until next chapter then :)
Regin chapter 14 . 6/17
I like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Smokeing chapter 14 . 6/3
I enjoyed your story very much hope you will continue it sometime I found very few errors mostly from typing so fast but that's normal nothing that caused any problem thank you
Omega God of Emotions chapter 14 . 5/22
Good story! Please continue
Blackravens5 chapter 14 . 5/18
Can't wait to read more!
BlackRoseFire chapter 14 . 5/17
Awesome Story I loved how you near seamlessly added Harry to the movies. I cant wait to see what happens next.
Jose19 chapter 6 . 5/7
I want to see the character that is forming a magical bond with Harry Potter because I want to know who the person is.
doubledamn chapter 10 . 4/19
Is Vibranium what Tony used in film? Because if not, I would LOVE to see an alloy of the canon material and Vibranium.
Sagitarscorpion1 chapter 14 . 4/8
Wow, it's almost a year and no update for this story, please continue it. I'm really into this story and I pretty much found it yesterday.
Kittencat3 chapter 1 . 2/16
Any ideas or suggestions? Learn to write. There. That's it.
GreenAlien123 chapter 3 . 1/31
For someone who doesnt want anything to do with the magical world, he sure uses a lot of magic in his day to day life.. You cant have him doing enough magic that Shield takes notice, and then say he left his wand behind because he didnt want anything to do with the magical world. That's a contradiction right there.
GreenAlien123 chapter 2 . 1/31
A wizard would never leave his wand behind. That's just stupid. If you would have wrote that he lost it when the military hummer exploded, that would have been somewhat believable..

How did Stark find out Harry can do magic? That came out of nowhere. There was no reason for harry to just breach the statue of secrecy.

If he can apparate, why didnt he apparate out and got help.. or his wand?
shadowstalkerlo chapter 14 . 1/24
When if you next update, I would like to see where this will go.
Facepalm chapter 14 . 11/16/2014
Actually, numbnuts, seiðr is the Norse word for MAGIC. Female users were known by one of three names: vǫlur, seiðkonur, and vísendakona. Men had only one - seiðmenn - because for men to practice magic was taboo and known as 'ergi', an insult that meant effeminate or unmanly. Christ almighty, how do you manage to try and do research and yet get shit so wrong? O_o
imperator277 chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
Please update soon! I want to see harry and talon together. Use the laura from x-force series that came out earlier this year/last year. Harry is the best one to break her from the life of killing she only knows with his compassion. Please please update soon!