Reviews for Ultimatum
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 14 . 8/19
A very interesting story so far! I'm going to watch out for more!
Minor grammar mistakes here and there. Also isn't it a little unrealistic that people accept the whole magic thing so easily? It feels like Harry's showboating.
continua please me encanta la historia
draco7347 chapter 14 . 6/28
love story cant wait for brand new chapters
tanithlipsky chapter 14 . 6/12
Steve needs a slap to his face.
drkprince chapter 1 . 6/4
a nice read. .lvd d stry..do update if u can..thnk u fr sch a good read..
drkprince chapter 2 . 6/4
leaving his wand behind seriously? ? mmm..i have jst gud odr dan d wand bit..lmao..srry
Jesus died for us chapter 13 . 4/7
PLEASE UPADTE!
kanjichibi chapter 1 . 3/22
Grammar is really bad. It is painful to even read a single chapter, please use a text editor to write the chapter and auto correct will take care of most of the errors if you are not proficient with English language.
Dragonman109 chapter 14 . 3/20
This is another story I'd like updated.
shit fic
zeps9001 chapter 3 . 2/19
I'm not impressed so far. Harry just randomly goes by the ambush point in the middle of the desert? Then he spends months as a prisoner, even if he can easily escape. What does it matter if he can teleport only one of them out? Get one of them away, come back and get the other one. Or just walk out of the base with both of them.
Pedro52 chapter 14 . 11/15/2016
moreeeeee
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 14 . 9/4/2016
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Guest chapter 14 . 8/20/2016