Reviews for Ultimatum
HEART OF THE FLAMING SEA chapter 14 . 9/4
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
shit
the metaphysical god of heroes chapter 2 . 7/18
every hero needs a call to action otherwise they run the risk of seeming like an attention seeking A-hole
Tanaxanth chapter 14 . 7/16
Would love to see this story continued.
CurtFirefly chapter 2 . 6/3
Love the story, please continue!
Just found your story! It's awesome, hope you plan to continue!
Unknown9501 chapter 14 . 5/16
looking good cant wait for the next chapter :)
overlord of hell 2012 chapter 14 . 3/9
Enjoyed your story and look forward to reading more
More Please
artimismoon95 chapter 14 . 12/26/2015
I really enjoyed this, even if you have abandoned it you should be proud of how much you did right. I know I never get further than 15k in any thing(usually not even that). Also just a little thing, Monaco is a sovereign city-state (it's own little contry) not a part of France, it's just surrounded by France.
Skulalien chapter 14 . 10/15/2015
Pretty well integrated fanfic. It would be great if you could resume writing you didn't even get to romance natasha and harry
stars90 chapter 14 . 10/10/2015
Keep this up, it's going great!
Lycanthromancer chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
This could use some cleaning up with spelling and grammar errors.
Esus927 chapter 10 . 9/27/2015
I really wanted to like this story, I truly did. But as this story has gone on I find myself more and more disinterested. The character Harry Potter seems to have no true presence in the story. There are times when reading that it genuinely feels as though you wrote the scene as it happened in the Iron Man movies and then later added in comments from Harry Potter, almost as though you needed to remind the reader that Harry Potter is actually there.
EdwardGrave chapter 6 . 9/19/2015