Reviews for The Five Below Ground
Pokipo chapter 6 . 8/26
I FEEL SOOOOOO BAD FOR LUFFY :'C ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME CRY :'''''''C xD anyways... This story is awesome! I'm really liking it so far so keep on keepin on
wingedsilverfang222 chapter 6 . 7/10
Oh my god. This is heavy stuff... Sabo? whoa, wasn't expecting that... well done but I'm kinda daunted by what will happen next.
huskylover149 chapter 6 . 6/14
Please finish! There's no pressure, but I'm getting sweet sadistic pain from this, and I can't help but want a direction for this story.
Nike Scarlet chapter 6 . 5/29
Holy Jesus, I hate Teach even more...God. GO DIE IN A HOLE YOU A**HOLE! *puts hands together in prayer* Hold on Luffy, please. I know you'll get out of there. Same with you Zoro. Please, just...don't die. And you, Author-san, better update soon because I can't stand knowing that this is happening to my little baby giraffes. This will HAUNT me.
Everlight18 chapter 6 . 3/1
This is why I don't generally read horror. That said, this was quite good and the characters seemed as much in character as they could in this situation. I know you have hiatus on this story, but I was wondering if you were ever planning on updating again? I'd really like to know what's gonna happen to Zoro and Luffy.

Anyway hope you have a good day, my friend.
Casey Marie chapter 6 . 11/5/2015
Please finish it! I love this fic!
NovaTheHedgehog7500 chapter 6 . 9/30/2015
MY POOR BABY CHILDREN OMG ALL THE FEELS IT HURTS THIS STORY IS SO. AH. I LOVE IT. IT IS BEAUTIFUL. YES. PLEASE WRITE MORE. I LLLOOOOOVVVVEEE IT.
UnicornsThatGamble chapter 6 . 5/25/2015
Yeah pleeeeeeeease continue!
Brazilwolf chapter 6 . 5/22/2015
I do think you should finish it. In fact I am begging you too
Bananas102 chapter 6 . 3/10/2015
Okay, I'm sorry, but I HAVE to demand for you to write more. Not only is this beautiful and wrenching at my heart, but I am completely in love with this. I'm begging you, right here and now, PLEASE write more. I am seriously begging.
jazmin4 chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
It's so sad, but it's exciting. I don't know if it's bad or not that I want more of your story, but anticipation is anticipation, and I wanna read more! Please make more!
Lufna chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
Mais...mais...c'est horrible ! Monstre !
mixxi chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
pls update..

I really want to read more
Zatsune Miku chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
Hello! This is cruel and mental-sick story, but somehow I like it, so can you finish this and ur other nice story, A Fate Worth Dying For? Thank you, I like your stories and your writingstyle! o
xheartkreuzx chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
I do hope that you decide to finish this someday!