Reviews for The Five Below Ground
Bananas102 chapter 6 . 3/10
Okay, I'm sorry, but I HAVE to demand for you to write more. Not only is this beautiful and wrenching at my heart, but I am completely in love with this. I'm begging you, right here and now, PLEASE write more. I am seriously begging.
jazmin4 chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
It's so sad, but it's exciting. I don't know if it's bad or not that I want more of your story, but anticipation is anticipation, and I wanna read more! Please make more!
Lufna chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
Mais...mais...c'est horrible ! Monstre !
mixxi chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
pls update..

I really want to read more
Zatsune Miku chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
Hello! This is cruel and mental-sick story, but somehow I like it, so can you finish this and ur other nice story, A Fate Worth Dying For? Thank you, I like your stories and your writingstyle! o
xheartkreuzx chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
I do hope that you decide to finish this someday!
Ananda Ramirez chapter 6 . 5/14/2014
I like this story. Even though it is horror, like really bad. Lol.
But I enjoy how you make the relationships of the characters. Like Luffy and Zoro.
Even though I hate that they are being tortured the fact that Zoro promised him that just made my heart flutter.
Please update soon.
RoyalRosie chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
OH GOD I MADE A GOOD/BAD DECISION IN READING YOUR OTHER STORIES- I've only ever read A Fate Worth Dying For and I see now that I should have read your other stories long before this- so far I've been content with just re-reading AFWDF over and over again- but this is so brilliant and horrific and so absolutely the kinda story I love to read, and I know you're not too keen on working on this story and let me tell you i kinda understand- there's only so much making someone else suffer you can take. But honestly I think you're an amazing writer and I hope you have it in you to write some more sometime soon!
Sevvus chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I NEED TO KNOW THEY GET OUT OK! PLEASE COME BACK! update this like yesterday! it's been a long time but I really want to read more of this... like super super bad!
I'm freaking devastated Sabo died though! I was hoping he lived so bad! but was like super injured and possibly coma for a bit before getting better, but he died! I wanted him to live so they could at least get a clue as to who took luffy.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
Please continue this story it's so interesting
Curseokami chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
This is amazing, I can't wait to read more! Keep up the fantastic work! Seriously!
sugarformycoffee chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
This is amazing ;-; For some reason I have a soft spot for One Piece torture... XD But pleasepleaseplease do not make it a Zolu ._. ...Nakamaship is fine I guess but I just really don't like cheesy pairings in a perfect fanfiction, if you know what I mean.
Whoa chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
This story is... Intense. Have you studied psychology? Luff's reactions of self blame and guilt actually fit, and the insanely quick attachment he forms to Zoro. I hope they get out, I don't want any other strawhat/ op individual to fall into teach's grasp! This story is fascinating, I look forward to the next update.
waterdreams chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Yea, there's more! You have to keep writing. You can't just leave them there. :(
Ace.x.Luffy.x.Zoro chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
gosh dangit.. *wipes wet cheeks with hands in an embarassed manner* i just wanna see Zoro and Luffy live happily..