Reviews for The Five Below Ground
jazmin4 chapter 6 . 12/7/2014
It's so sad, but it's exciting. I don't know if it's bad or not that I want more of your story, but anticipation is anticipation, and I wanna read more! Please make more!
Lufna chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
Mais...mais...c'est horrible ! Monstre !
mixxi chapter 6 . 7/12/2014
pls update..

I really want to read more
Zatsune Miku chapter 6 . 6/3/2014
Hello! This is cruel and mental-sick story, but somehow I like it, so can you finish this and ur other nice story, A Fate Worth Dying For? Thank you, I like your stories and your writingstyle! o
xheartkreuzx chapter 6 . 6/4/2014
I do hope that you decide to finish this someday!
Ananda Ramirez chapter 6 . 5/14/2014
I like this story. Even though it is horror, like really bad. Lol.
But I enjoy how you make the relationships of the characters. Like Luffy and Zoro.
Even though I hate that they are being tortured the fact that Zoro promised him that just made my heart flutter.
Please update soon.
RoyalRosie chapter 6 . 5/11/2014
OH GOD I MADE A GOOD/BAD DECISION IN READING YOUR OTHER STORIES- I've only ever read A Fate Worth Dying For and I see now that I should have read your other stories long before this- so far I've been content with just re-reading AFWDF over and over again- but this is so brilliant and horrific and so absolutely the kinda story I love to read, and I know you're not too keen on working on this story and let me tell you i kinda understand- there's only so much making someone else suffer you can take. But honestly I think you're an amazing writer and I hope you have it in you to write some more sometime soon!
Sevvus chapter 6 . 5/6/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I NEED TO KNOW THEY GET OUT OK! PLEASE COME BACK! update this like yesterday! it's been a long time but I really want to read more of this... like super super bad!
I'm freaking devastated Sabo died though! I was hoping he lived so bad! but was like super injured and possibly coma for a bit before getting better, but he died! I wanted him to live so they could at least get a clue as to who took luffy.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/30/2014
Please continue this story it's so interesting
Curseokami chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
This is amazing, I can't wait to read more! Keep up the fantastic work! Seriously!
sugarformycoffee chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
This is amazing ;-; For some reason I have a soft spot for One Piece torture... XD But pleasepleaseplease do not make it a Zolu ._. ...Nakamaship is fine I guess but I just really don't like cheesy pairings in a perfect fanfiction, if you know what I mean.
Whoa chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
This story is... Intense. Have you studied psychology? Luff's reactions of self blame and guilt actually fit, and the insanely quick attachment he forms to Zoro. I hope they get out, I don't want any other strawhat/ op individual to fall into teach's grasp! This story is fascinating, I look forward to the next update.
waterdreams chapter 6 . 1/27/2014
Yea, there's more! You have to keep writing. You can't just leave them there. :(
Ace.x.Luffy.x.Zoro chapter 6 . 1/3/2014
gosh dangit.. *wipes wet cheeks with hands in an embarassed manner* i just wanna see Zoro and Luffy live happily..
Felixsk1 chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
Oh my goodness, you have a new chapter out!
I absolutely loved it.
The stories progressing nicely, and I wonder if we'll get to see the rest of the strawhats soon.
Zoro and Luffy's relationship is quite adorable, sad but ... It fits. Please continue to write this story, and update soon! *gives you a basket of cookies* I was thinking of messaging you on my account, Im thinking of starting my first on-going fanfic, and maybe you could help me start it off.