Reviews for Eight Princes
IceBlack chapter 13 . 5/10/2006
Update soon.
O.K chapter 4 . 9/26/2004
Great chapter except for the few errors like the elves using words like o.k. which i know for a fact they didn't have!. but other than those it was good! great detail.

B.
Layelleswen chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
love the prolouge!
luvguurl chapter 13 . 1/29/2004
That was extremly good but you need to update !U will stop readung if you dont update in a week!
ast chapter 19 . 12/23/2003
I would love to see Elrond's reaction to that!
Just wright you've done well so far
steph chapter 19 . 12/5/2003
legolas. pregnant. How...odd. Well, I still check this story at least once a week to see if it is updated. I'm faithful. ;P hehe. Well, good luck writing, I'll keep checkin back in. :)
Sari chapter 19 . 12/2/2003
I've read your story since it was first posted and I think it's great. I'm sure an Mpreg would make the story really interesting and give it a real nice twist, since Legolas has figured out his prefs it would cause a type of chaos in the story and his brothers reactions would be fun to see ;)
I say you should go for it, but no matter what decisions you make, I'm sure it will be fine :)
g'luck.
lotrmatrixstarwarsfan chapter 10 . 12/1/2003
firstly, interesting wedding vows. tolkien does mention how the wedding ceremony for elves go briefly and it is different, buti like your version too. poor legolas will be alone on his own though. rather sad. and it is hilarious how guytarion is so dazed. send my congrats to the elven groom.
lotrmatrixstarwarsfan chapter 8 . 12/1/2003
cool one. imagine your own mum going into labour and having to deal with it yourself O_o scary. i think if i were in thranduil's position, i would be dazed too. minor loophole, i believe the two brothers never cut the umbilical cord in your story. hm... i hope they did, else they would be trailed by a cord on the way home...
btw, i misinformed you about elven pregnancies... they last a year. oops. nice story tho, keep going
lotrmatrixstarwarsfan chapter 5 . 12/1/2003
still going strong. interesting writing style. i love the way elemmiire introduces her pregnancies. hmm, i would have thought the family would get more used to it though. very hilarious their responses are. the delivery is even funnier. thumbs up.
but the only thing is... elrond's sons are so not gay! *chill lmsfan... takes deep breaths* *shudders at thought*
btw, i forgot to add in the previous chapter's review: if my memory does not serve me wrong, i believe that elven pregnancies last about 9 months.
lotrmatrixstarwarsfan chapter 4 . 12/1/2003
looks rather good. fairly interesting. i like the idea of a seer. hmm.. one minor thing though: when tolkien had gandalf saying 'legolas greenleaf', it was a literal translation of his name into common i.e. legolas greenleaf (laeg green, lass leaf; it was a silvanised version). perhaps you might want to change the first chap to the eight princes being the thranduilionnath (sons of thranduil). small problem though, it's a cool story.
lotrmatrixstarwarsfan chapter 4 . 12/1/2003
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
Hey,if decided to abhor NC17 fics,then why are they accepting fics from minors?Don't worry,I love this much so that I insist on Legolas/Elrohir getting it it?MWAHAHAHAHAHA!
F chapter 17 . 11/30/2003
After reading Galadriel10's post, i must say in defence to Darragh Tieraneaux (my stuff is in CAPS):
"HI! I am a L.O.T.R. BIG fan.
not to be braggy,but I know just about everything about L.O.T. are some mistakes about your story that I want to help you with.
do not sleep and if they do they are really tired and elves sleep with there eyes open.
ELVES DO SLEEP, THEY JUST DO NOT NEED TO SLEEP AS FREQUENTLY AS HUMANS DO. THEY HAVE THEIR OWN ELVEN DREAM-LANDSCAPE WITH THEY GO TO WHEN THEY DREAM, OR SO PEOPLE SAY. NO-ONE KNOWS FOR SURE WHERE ELVES GO TO DREAM. PROOF THAT THEY DO SLEEP IS THAT
* 1) LEGOLAS DID NOT KEEP WATCH OVER THE FELLOWSHIP ALL THE TIME AND SO HE MUST HAVE BEEN SLEEPING - OTHERWISE HE WOULD HAVE BEEN ON WATCH * 2) ELVES SLEEP WITH THEIR EYES OPEN. KEY WORD 'SLEEP'.
is a very created idea to make up 7 brothers for Legolas,and there names.
NO-ONE KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT LEGOLAS EXEPT HIS FATHER IS CALLED THRANDUIL AND LEGOLAS' NAME MEANS GREENLEAF. THEREFORE, IT IS NOT IN ANY WAY PRESUMPTIOUS TO SUGGEST HE HAS BROTHERS. ALSO, HER EFFORT IN NAMING THEM IS VERY GOOD - DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO MAKE UP A SUITABLE ELVEN NAME?
you will not tell? I am only 10 years old so people like me do not want to read about sexual matters.
FIRSTLY, WHY WOULD Darragh Tieraneaux TELL ANYONE ABOUT YOU BEING 10? THERE IS NO NEED - THIS IS A PUBLIC PLACE AND PROBABLY OVER 100 PEOPLE HAVE SEEN THAT POST AND KNOW KNOW YOUR PRECIOUS SECRET.
SECONDLY, THIS SITE IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO ARE ATLEAST 14 YEARS OF AGE. THEREFORE, IF YOU ARE UNDER THAT AGE, IT IS YOUR FAULT AND NO AUTHORS NEED TO BOTHER WITH MAKING IT CHILD-FRIENDLY BECAUSE IT IS NOT MEANT FOR CHILDREN.
THIRDLY, THIS STORY HAS A PG-13 RATING. MEANING THAT EVEN IF UNDER-14S DID STUMBLE ONTO THE SITE, THIS STORY IS NOT FOR THEM.
FOURTHLY, THERE ARE WARNINGS THAT THERE IS A KIND OF INCEST, AND HINTS. IF YOU STILL READ THE STORY AFTER KNOWING THE SITE IS NOT FOR UNDER-14S, THAT THIS STORY IS PG-13 AND THAT THERE ARE WARNINGS ABOUT SEXUAL ISSUES, THEN THE AUTHOR ACCEPTS NO RESPONSABILITY AS IT IS YOUR INABILITY TO READ WARNINGS THAT IS TO BLAME, NOT OUR WONDERFUL AUTHOR!
Guest chapter 18 . 11/30/2003
When are you going to get a NEW chapter out? We have been waiting for AGES! And i mean the whole 3-thousand-odd-years that counts as an 'age' in LoTR! COME ON! please, we need MORE!