Reviews for Persona 3: Free Every Spirit
Alice Went Mad chapter 5 . 9/17/2014
I really enjoyed this approach on Chihiro's life after Minato dies. I especially liked the end, where she felt pressured into swallowing all those pills, realizing that she will finally be reunited with the only person she seemingly cared about.
Kuudos to you!
Golden Fires chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
Liking the story so far, never would have expected she was living in a house of family who had gone to Inaba (P4), and lived at one point in Sumaru city (P2). Keep it up, Gold
Zeromaru Chaos Mode chapter 5 . 11/21/2013
oh my god YES.

This is the story i never knew i needed until now. It was bad enough i saw you wrote a story that's Chihiro-focused, but it's even MORE amazing that it's going the way it is!

Holy shit Chihiro is like...my GIRL. Seriously, the only other girl in P3 i like anywhere near as much is Fuuka and that's mostly cause she's cute and a little deranged. But holy shit, when i played P4 i was depressed cause nobody was as amazing as Chihiro (i eventually settled for Rise who's actually kinda fun) although i've seen a bit of Golden and Marie sounds like she'd be my P4 girl if anything.

But shit son. I've always seen Chihiro as being a closet badass especially after seeing her tear into that asshole during her Social Link when she thought that Minato was going to hook up with Mitsuru and she's like "FUCK NO!" and she just bolts and starts ripping away at that guy.

I cant say i imagined her life to be like this though...i kinda imagined her mother working alot but trying her best yet not really able to comprehend her daughter, and feeling bad about her phobia of people (specifically men but it seemed to be large groups in general).

Unless there was a manga or something that went further into Chihiro's life and i missed it like i tend to. I'm so pissed she didnt get an active role in P4 at all. and i'm not too happy with the fact they chose Black Rose of all people to do her english voice. was expecting someone more along the lines of Yuna or Princess Alicia or something.

Seriously though, if she survives this, i totally envision her like Phyrra from SC5. With a slice of Phyrra Omega for the Yandere. Also for the love of Tia PLEASE give her a sword and shield. Fuck finding a knight in shining armor, make her the Knight in sexy leather!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
You're back with another update! I was just thinking about when you'd post next :)

Really emotionally jarring backstory for Chihiro, I always wondered why she never mentioned her father (at least to my memory). How old did you mean her to be when it happened, btw? Because I only thought it was a little odd that someone 5 years younger than a young child (I'm assuming, since she was still wearing ribbons lol) with a mental disability could be strong enough to overpower her and inflicted such marks on his older sister.

It makes sense that she came from such an abusive household, though. The title for this chapter's pretty interesting! What's the significance behind it, if you don't mind answering? .

Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Didn't expected to see a story with Chihiro as a MC to be this good, to be honest.
JeeJayMay chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Omg, I really enjoyed seeing Shinji at the end! Though of course what I really want to know is how he was communicating with her, and how Koromaru had gotten injured like that- I'm assuming it was shadows (which were was Chihiro was fighting, too). Now that she and Koromaru are safe, I wonder what she's gonna do with him... maybe return him to SEES? :P I also liked Akinari's explanation of the story, and how he likened Chihiro to the animals. I'll also admit that seeing Minato as the crocodile never crossed my mind before, so kudos!

I liked the action scene enough, it certainly wasn't done wrong. However I will say that I got a bit confused in certain spots- for instance, I didn't realize that the bold font was actually a voice instructing her until she mentally asked 'Who are you?' And I wasn't sure if the voice was coming from the blindfold, or if it was Shinji's, or hers. Perhaps a bit more detail could have helped with Chihiro's train of thought, such as why she would speak that line in Latin (or if it was even voluntary/conscious, and if so, how she knew Latin, though I guess she might have learned it in school or something if that's the case lol).

I also hope you plan on explaining the sound of the bell, and what it means! Its cutting into the action kept making me want to know what it really was heheh, particularly due to the title of the chapter (btw, before I forget to mention this, I've liked every one of your chapters titles so far :)) Or maybe it was just meant for a nice bit of symbolism :P If so, it worked!

Keep up the good work, can't wait for the next chapter! :)
JeeJayMay chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
I'm so glad Chihiro was able to get away from those thugs! I was actually cringing for a minute there. lol And Akinari is pretty spooky... I wonder if the next chapter's going to continue their encounter! And while I am 95% sure that she's living with Bunkichi and Mistuko right now, I can't seem to put my finger on where she used to live before... lol it's probably just flying over my head. I'm wondering if the blue-haired boy actually was Minato, but he had to have been pretty young when this flashback happened, right? So it's pretty awesome that he was able to take out all those guys by himself (if that really was him). Anyway, another great chapter! lol And I hate when that refresh thing happens to me before I save too -.- Normally it happens by accident, but that doesn't make me feel any better hahah. Well, update soon! You're doing a really good job :)

And I loved the butterfly symbol you made in the middle of the chapter, really beautiful touch!
OrphOfTheAbyss chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
I really like this story so far, it's so rare to see a story with Chihiro as the main character... :(
Guest chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
keep up the good work
JeeJayMay chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Hey, glad to see you took my request into consideration! Wow, I liked this chapter even more than the last one. I loved your take on Chihiro's Rank 10 event. It was just so sweet and right and heartwarming to read. I also agree with you- Chihiro's much more innocent and pure than most of the other girls in the game, so what she finds romantic is as girly and endearing as you portrayed it to be! I also enjoyed her interaction with Hidetoshi- nice to see the impact Minato left on him, as well as how she's opening up more to people now.

Your subtle descriptions of Minato are just perfect- from his appearance, to his reactions, to his smile. This is the kind of portrayal of him I like best- because that's how I feel it was intended to be in the game. I can't wait for the next chapter, and to find out what's up with that butterfly! Hope it's what I think it is :P

Oh, before I forget, LOVE the Persona 4 references! I think I caught every one ;)
JeeJayMay chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I realize that no one's reviewed and told you if they'd like you to continue (which blows my mind... but the favorites and follows this story has might be a good indication :P) so I decided to let you know myself! You've got a great concept going here! I see a lot of potential in this story, and your writing style is really charming :). I'd love to read more! Please keep going with it .