Reviews for Wings
BrokenRedHeart chapter 14 . 6/7/2014
You made me cry...thanks just thanks *sniffles*
stampylongirl53 chapter 18 . 2/7/2014
I am a HUGE TOTAL SLADE FANGIRL BEYOND NORMALITY if I saw slade the real slade
Me:*pails*meep
slade:hello (my name)
me:you know my name 3
Guest chapter 20 . 7/6/2013
the last two chapters WERE a little rushed... based on everything you written previously, i know that you could improve it in spades. (thats a compliment btw)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/1/2013
I liked it! Dont change a thing!
lilysash97 chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
I don't feel as though you need to change the ending. It was good and leads right into the sequel. Enjoy your vacation!
Rosezelene Ersa chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
you did a great job on those chapters in my opinion, but feel free to change them if you really want to.
I mean, this is your fanfic, not your fan's fanfic...if that makes any sense whatsoever...
*ahem*
...
Rosezelene Ersa
Aquamarine6996 chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
No, its fine leave it the way it is!
dbz chapion chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
This is a great story u should make more
SladeRavenFan chapter 20 . 6/30/2013
I want you to keep it how it is. It's fine and we all know there's going to be a sequel. And as for the last line of the last chapter, I hope they don't get her back. And I don't like Little Mix :) but I find it interesting you got this whole story off Wings.
heartlessangel124 chapter 20 . 6/29/2013
Honestly I enjoyed the way this ended. Looking forward to seeing how Slade treats Skylar in the next story!
SladeRavenFan chapter 19 . 6/29/2013
I know the story's over but I thought I'd boost your follow count and follow it anyways ;) Don't forget to add the complete tag.

Found this story today and it's just shocking. I should hate it - but I don't. I mean you've got the person from our world with a tragic past, meets the Titans and Slade is after her... and I love it. It's Mary Sueish, but you've pulled it off really well.

You made me laugh a lot, every time you mentioned Slade's voice and reactions to him that we'd be doing if we were Skylar; it's so true. Just be careful you don't make him out of character, it's not funny at all, like the umbrella thing. But I guess that could've been serious, if you didn't say 'friggin'. :) I love how you've written Slade's speech too, it's really realistic as can be.

I have to say though, I kinda liked when Slade just showed up at the nest at random points commenting on her life, or just being there. I sort of just want that instead of her joining him and being evil and stuff. I like Skylar being relatable to like us, not evil and murderous. And my advice, don't pair her up. I think some of us will barf at her with Robin or something that predictable. Plus, I don't think romance suits this story.

And, just my opinion, whatever the ending of the sequel is, I hope Slade doesn't give up on Agradess. I don't want her going home to our earth or the 'good' side... :) All up to you. Looking forward to your sequel.
FanFictionlover1 chapter 18 . 6/27/2013
Omg this is getting very good. Can't wait for the rest of it.
Vamp4eva chapter 18 . 6/27/2013
DANG IT DANG IT DANG IT DANG IT DANG IT! Aggrades is a villain and now I like TERRA! What have you done to my MIND?! Why...why Kamichi? Why did you do this to me...I thought you liked me...and I used to like you... (Slowly turns away from Kamichi and walks into an abyss)
Rosezelene Ersa chapter 19 . 6/27/2013
waahhhh! why did I only just now find this fanfic? have my many nemeses been hiding it from me?
... anyway...
I sure hope Skylar knows what she's getting herself into...
I really like this story, its a lot different than the other titans fanfic I've found on here and I'm looking forward to the sequel.
keep me posted,
Rosezelene Ersa
Aquamarine6996 chapter 19 . 6/27/2013
Noo! It cant end like this!