Reviews for Pokémon Go!
The fuck is this?
killerstainandblackfan99 chapter 75 . 11/14/2018
Most of the cast had their best appearances here which is ironic because pretty much everyone was utilized, but that proves you can juggle a large cast of characters at once. Team Dogma was particularly great!
killerstainandblackfan99 chapter 74 . 10/10/2018
Kyoya kicked so much ass here, even though this was a minor part I loved when his Sharpedo beat Poliwhirl,and Larvesta is just perfect for him! I also liked when everyone was bowing to his greatness when he was performing. Also Phil is now the funniest character of the story!
killerstainandblackfan99 chapter 70 . 10/3/2018
This story is great,I like that the status quo is never the same for long, that keeps things interesting. There's also a diverse cast of characters even if I like some more than others, the shipping is also subtle which is how it should be in a fan fiction. The dialogue is often witty and engaging, and not just plot exposition or unfunny jokes.
R. Vladimir chapter 74 . 6/25/2018
Man Logan got wrecked, how embarrassing. I wonder what C's mystery Pokemon was... B's his own best hypeman. Rayzoni's harsh, he should have more faith in the Dogma trio. The Dogma trio felt like the real main characters in this chapter. A really humiliated the Dogma trio at the end and Team Go! felt like a bunch of minor characters this time around.
BennyOTP chapter 2 . 3/13/2018
It's been so long since I read this, it still holds up, the beginning is pretty interesting and well paced. Emolga's capture was unique, but also showed how outclassed other Pokemon were.
R. Vladimir chapter 73 . 1/12/2018
Looks like Kozu can be just as brutal as Rayzoni, I'm not sure how but that makes him a jerk somehow. Duke did good, the Dogma trio continues to know what they're doing and the musical references were fun. Man poor Omi, he's hopeless. It was probably intentional but Devi and Phil kind of remind me of Cassidy and Bill.
R. Vladimir chapter 72 . 12/18/2017
I'm curious at which of the merchandise Golen and Kozu were wearing was fake... That aside the battles were cool. Kozu was the highlight of the chapter, using Flame Charge to block attacks like that was cool and he really dominated those Katana guys.
forever-bonded-archives chapter 73 . 10/9/2017
Neo Phantom are great villains and I can't wait to see them in action!
16-Bit Jazz chapter 71 . 8/6/2017
I really do like how this story is developing, although I would personally like to see Kim and Vlad interact.
R. Vladimir chapter 71 . 7/17/2017
Jeez, Kim's talents just deteriorated during that battle. It made sense why but it was still embarrassing. The Dogma guys were pretty funny chapter. xD Kim did just not know what she was doing out there when things got serious, while shockingly Logan was the rational one.

Even tying Logan still lost to Tom, jeez that's like 100 loses by now. Carly was spot on with what she said but...she's a jerk. The Kozu scene was pretty good though his mom didn't have to slap him like that, I think.
R. Vladimir chapter 70 . 7/17/2017
That arena isn't safe with predators like Kim and Caroline roaming around. It would have been funny if Logan was the one destroyed instead of Dyllon and Valen, not because he would have gotten hurt but because he's so comedic in general. Kozu dominated that battle in the end, which was awesome. Also sheesh C, get over yourself...
DigiConjurer chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
Golen, huh? Interesting name, I guess.
He could just tackle the pokemon. That could work.
Other than that, a nice start.
R. Vladimir chapter 69 . 4/15/2017
Logan is such a clutz, Tom's trump card made it too easy in the end. Logan was so petty, it's hilarious. xD B's got nothing to worry about, Kyoya's way weaker than him. I dunno how Zorua did it but he somehow managed to be even saltier in this chapter than Logan was. As for Golen vs Kyoya, there was destruction, hatred and smugness, that makes it a good battle in my book.
R. Vladimir chapter 68 . 4/10/2017
Logan's a buffoon, as always. Kim is in denial and desperate if she thinks what she's doing will get Kyoya. Caroline must want Kozu pretty bad to lust after him like that. I gotta agree with Nichole there, ganging up on her was pretty cowardly on Brycen's part. Watch Logan fail again, there's no way that he can beat Tom. Oh yeah, the merchandise scene was priceless.