Reviews for Raps to Rule Them All
ThurinRanger chapter 18 . 8/25/2014
Ooh, I really liked this one...:))
ThurinRanger chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
Oh my gosh, this has to be the best one! "Sending eyebrow insults at those incompetent fools" :D .
Guest chapter 20 . 8/20/2014
I like this one
Guest chapter 19 . 8/20/2014
Wow this is good!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/20/2014
Yes, take the gosh darn staff! Or don't cuz I rather like Middle Earth not in ashes and what was that other thing I liked? Oh yeah, NOT DYING!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/20/2014
*whimper* he didn't push you Smeagol! *sobs loudly* if you had just waited a few seconds you would have been free of the evil ring! Whaaaaa! *cries in corner and rocks back and forth*
Guest chapter 14 . 8/20/2014
Omg XD love the Saruman one!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/20/2014
Yay Pippin! Although ya did knock the skull down that well in Mordor... And the skeleton... And the chain... And the bucket... Yeah awkward
Guest chapter 8 . 8/20/2014
Oh! Burn Frodo! I like Frodo and I gotta ask, why are you hating on him so much?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/20/2014
Ok really?! You're ruining Sam and Frodo's raps! They are best friends!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/20/2014
Aw s****! Excuse my French but I like Frodo! He's not that bad although I will say this as I do every single freaking time [SPOILER ALERT] Gollum dies: POOR SMEAGOL! Btw I'm a straight guy so this isn't some lovesick fangirl/boy whining about their precious. See what I did there *crickets chirp* At least the crickets liked my joke. *crickets stop abruptly* OH COME ON!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
I died laughing at the part about the fangirls! ... *blushes* it's funny cuz it's true and that's totally me! XD
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2014
This is the best one!
gisella89 chapter 11 . 8/20/2014
Why do you hate frodo so!
gisella89 chapter 7 . 8/20/2014