Reviews for Speaking the Words (Carnal Spirits)
argellastarkiller chapter 1 . 5/24
i always keep coming back to this fic. fantastic
Lily Skywalker chapter 1 . 1/5
Omg!
》Her hips began rocking instinctually, and then he said it. "That's right... that's how you'll move when I'm inside you."》
madame.alexandra chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
I have definitely read this before, but I have not reviewed, and I'm ashamed at myself for that - I thought I had. This was incredible to read in all of the right ways. I think writing dirty talk is an exceptionally fine art, and thus hard to do, so I generally avoid it. This was so, so good.
Arlome chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
Lovely:)
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
This is the best of the Carnal Spirits series.
JennyCBS chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
You have a way with words (as do Han & Leia here!).
erindarroch chapter 1 . 12/3/2016
Absolutely delicious. I love the structure of this, the way you dip in along the timeline, following a thread. And it's so hotttt. Phew. I can see why your name gets bandied about when people talk about the authors who write the best sex scenes in H/L fanfic!
LoveThis chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
This is just too goid. I love how you write about these two and the way they might be intimate with each other. Ut's just the best and so well done and in character. One of my all time favorite fics!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2016
Hilarious last line. I love how your H/L are so in love and hot for each other.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
Perfect. Beautiful, fluid, unique style, with the kind of perception and precision that defines all great writing and makes your work truly gorgeous, hot, and affecting.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
That cheeky minx! I love it. So very erotic. Yet sweet. I love this series so much.
BlueNynaeve chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Hot!
FettsOnTop chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Oh my word, that last line is hilarious. Beautiful build-up.
kdsolo chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
That was very well written and totally hot. Sorry took so long to post. Plan to follow from now on!
Stoned Rose chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Oh my god, that was so brilliant! And *hot*. Jesus, I need a cigarette. Sooo good! And the last line was perfect. Bravo! :-)