Reviews for The youngest
MiraiLuki chapter 8 . 6/25
I need more baby!damian in my life
Wonderfull Dreams chapter 8 . 5/16
You have my full support for this fanfic I'm loving it.
Dorean Lindsey chapter 3 . 5/10
Hey can you make another one about this
BloodyCrowns chapter 8 . 6/6/2016
I LOVE IT! Very well written, good grammar, and a very interesting take on the characters. I LOVE the idea of baby Damian! You're doing a great job with this story, and I look forward to reading more!
Dha Rason chapter 7 . 5/19/2016
"shamed a nun" honestly that was funny
mysongx4u chapter 8 . 5/17/2016
I LOVED THIS! I WAS LEGIT LAUGHING MY ASS OFF! I love bby!Damain and big bros Jason and Dick awwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is just so cute!
mysongx4u chapter 6 . 5/17/2016
Okay so the first part had me laughing hysterically but then the ending put literal tears in my eyes. It was so sad!
Clockwork chapter 5 . 4/20/2016
While I was reading this, I was listening to Paramore's Breathe which I found somewhat fitting especially in that last part with Jason ;-;
Guest chapter 5 . 1/16/2016
I am crying so hard right now! Please have Jason come back and have damian still want him to be his mom
pupeez4eva chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
Oh my god, I cried in this chapter. Just...the entire scene with Jason and Damian, and Jason promising to come back, and being so certain about it (and having no idea what was going to happen to him) - I just couldn't hold back. And then the end scene...and it was so true what he said (about the good mothers dying, and the bad mothers getting you killed). Because Dick had a loving family, and his parents were killed, while Jason and Damian's mothers ultimately got them killed. But ugh, makes me so glad that Jason will eventually be coming back - because even if he becomes the Red Hood, at least it gives him a chance to reunite with Damian.
Lalala chapter 3 . 11/19/2015
Awwwwwww there is your "aww" kk but it was cute love little Dami
batiluca27 chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
es tierno pero la parte del funeral yo no la habria puestol cuando damian es bebe
guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2015
This was one of the cutest most precious fic I've ever read. Absolutely adorable. I love Jason, I love baby Damian, I love dick, I love Alfred, I love Bruce, I love everything :) your ideas are amazing and hilarious and your writing style just flows. So. Well. Everyone's character is just...perfect, from their thoughts, to their reactions, to their dialogue. And the angsty parts are just so. Heartbreaking. Just. Everyone is portrayed so well...especially Bruce. And seeing Damian be the adorable little kid he is...just melts my heart. Can you please update, even though you seemed to have abandoned this, red hood needs to make appearance!
bat-tron chapter 8 . 9/23/2014
I like the nothing sad ones without a plot. ;-;
animesbff13 chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
Hey, I know you haven't wrote a new chapter for this story in months, but I really liked it (since i haven't found really good stories that have great jason and Damian brotherly moments like this one) and I think that you should start it back up again...PLEASE!