Reviews for Sleep Deprivation
OneAppleLeaf chapter 1 . 12/14/2018
Darn that old man hahahah
Ichigo is pretty vague tho...
Even if I see hint of a ship I still can't be sure x,D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2018
Truth
v v v
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2018
He should be staying in a pitch black room with no screen of any kind. No loud noises either, cause that makes concussions worse. He can sleep as long as his concussion isn't severe, and if he has a light on or looks outside at the sun he absolutely MUST be wearing sunglasses or something similar to dim it.
Mendygracechan chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I strangely like lemon at times. But platonic scenes like this that rather go straight through the 'kokoro' are just downright irresistible! Thanks for making Ichiruki quality time. :)
Eto117 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
This story was great from beginning to end. At first, I thought Rukia had given him the concussion. This takes place during the first arc, right? I loved the battleship part, it was hilarious. It was fun to read all the things they did to stay awake. I really liked the last part and how you didn't go to far with it. I knew Karin would call out her dad on that. Thanks for the fic!
ShayL92 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
haha. brilliant stuff. This whole story was hilarious. I would've loved for there to be a part a little later after Ichigo finally made up for all the lost sleep and Isshin tells Ichigo he could've slept last night. His reaction to being deprived of sleep for no reason would've most likely been hilarious. He probably would've been hopping mad and his temper is just so hilarious to me for some reason like when Rukia kept throwing paper balls at him while Ichigo was sitting at his desk. I have the feeling Isshin probably didn't tell Ichigo he would've been fine sleeping after his concussion just so he could have his fun. At least that's the impression I'm getting since I don't know of any medically sane reason why Ichigo should be deprived of sleep. I swear this isn't a flame. I was just a little confused but I loved how it turned out. Also adorable ending with Rukia and Ichigo asleep side by side on the floor.
schoolgurl95 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Love it love it loooooove it!
yukionnaMonetxX chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
This FF was so, so, so, so, so, so epic! xDD
S1L3NTK1LL3RJAY chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Awwwww, isshin thats fucked up! XD but clever
skstudio chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Cute, very cute. I can imagine that board games would really go that way with them.
stubbornheroine chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
this is nice and really mad me smile. hehe
GhibliGirl91 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This was glorious! I love these slice of life ones without fussing over Hollows. I was a bit miffed that they didn't get to the 'who do you have a crush on' 'how far have you gone' stuff but that happens too often anyway. This was perfect as it was.
utsukushiii chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
I laughed so hard through the entire story! Ur an awesome writer! _
Lexie and the anime chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Troll Isshin XD
hello halcyon days chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Easily one of my favorite one-shots, period :)