Reviews for Boy on Fire
cameron chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Im sorry but sir/maam but i really was hoping you could get more chapters in please i really admire your writing and i wish to see more
May a Chance chapter 2 . 5/10/2015
Please, please, please, please, please tell me that there is more of this somewhere. I really, really, really, really, really like it so please, please, please, please, please write more of it. I'm sorry, that was very redundant.
Fionamoi chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
this is really interesting and really cute! please update soon!
gleekinthemaking chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Okay so it's been about 4 months since the last review was posted for this story, and really hope you update soon. There's so little Dethan fanfiction, the world just needs more Dethan. That's why I hope you update soon, so little people are brave enough to write Dethan FF and even fewer understand the relationship and are then able to transcribe that into words and I have to say ClayinLa you are one of those people, can't wait thread future chapters and for any future works you publish :)
(PS if you couldn't tell, I absolutely love your story)
Running-Wild22 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
I like it!
Madeline1246 chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
This fic was really good
phuong1317 chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
I love this story Ethan and Danny are so cute together stiles is so funny cant wait to read the next chapter
achillespelides chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Could you maybe make Danny find out about him being a werewolf? Our maybe get suspicious? Like they're making out and his claws come out or something?
TheStereotypicalShipper chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Yay! This story is amazing. But check where you put your perentheses for dialogue cuz there are aa few spots where they're missing or just out of place. Love the story though! 50 reviews for 2 chapters? That's impressive!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
Love it ! Please continue.
Drifter of the Mind chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
This chapter was well worth the wait! I totally want to read more :-)
Unamerican chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
omg danny you are so cute!
Lovergyul chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Awesome chapter. The twins are on their mission already. Danny is just too sweet and I hope Ethan does not hurt him too bad.

I like that Lydia is looking out for him and she's not making it easy for Aiden either. Looking forward to the next chapter.
supreme dramon chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
I am very looking forward to seeing where you take this.

Danny doesn't stand a chance.
AmberJKey chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
I like it please continue the story.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »