Reviews for Boy on Fire
Bella Gallagher chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Please continue because i really liked this Story
RideEmLikeACowboyJazzy chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
loved it. Love how Lydia knew that he would sit with her. I love how the talk was with Lydia and Danny and NOT Lydia and Alison also btw. Update soon please...
charlyn chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE OMG
BooBear4997 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I don't know how yet, but I will find a way to force you through mind control over the Internet to continue this story because it's just so damn awesome. Please continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
What do I think? I love it! Please update! Why have you waited this long already?
theoriginalbreej chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I lik it a lot! It's really good! Although a bit creepy because I go to school with an Ethan Bishop... haha! I'm sure it's purely coincidence!
Starfleet-bone-girl chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Aiden and Ethan... Yum.

Please continue!
RaidenTakashixx chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Seriously one of the best written stories on here :) my Danny/Ethan (Dathan?) feels are on overload from this! Call an ambulance 'cause I've fangirled and can't get up LOL can't wait for the next chapter :D

PS- the preview for the new episode, is our Danny boy getting Le Sexy times? I think soooo ;)
Stear Clear Dear chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Awww! This story is so cute and sweet I'm going to throw up. But it's worth it! I loved when you made the analogies about Ethan and Aiden being princes, but Lydia is the queen, and when you compared Lydia to a cross between Audrey Hepburn and Albert Einstein! Maybe she's Audrey in "Funny Face"? Except Lydia would probably be much more open to a modeling career. Anyway, I love your writing, and I can't wait to see where this goes!
-XOXO
Stay Clear Dear
JustLetTheWordsFlow chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Great start. I love how you've written how the twins just radiate sexy confidence it's how I've imagined they will be. Can't wait for me!
JeffreyHoosier chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
You should continue! This is a great story and I love the way you write!
jesuisunfantome chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
SO Worth continuing!
Loved it!
Your Biggest Fan chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
You MUST continue this! It's so amazing! Greatly written too! PLEASE CONTINUE! I beg you!
O chapter 1 . 6/19/2013