Reviews for Boy on Fire
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Please continue this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I like the way it is going so far, it rely is good. I definitely would like to see more, I think you're off to a great start! I would like to we'd how this turns out...
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Poor rejected girls, although I laughed at some of them unbuttoning their shirts and fixing their hair. Danny was so adorable when he introduced himself wrong and then invited Ethan to have a shit instead of have a seat. I love danny and Lydia's friendship.
Magic Howl chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
yesyesyes! I LOVED IT, omg the slips of the tongue was so funny and makes it so realistic ! yes please moar!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
You should definitely continue! Especially since they probably wont touch on Ethan and Danny's relationship at all (or any interaction between the two) in the show. Even so its still early in the season and Im sure you will have plenty of stuff to draw from the show to mix with your own ideas.
lunarbeast15 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Omg, this was great! The characters are very well written, and Danny is hilarious when he talks to Ethan. I hope he interacts with Ethan like that on the show.
Please continue this, It was very Good!
Jobless-Bodoh chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Please continue! It's a great story, I hope Ethan doesn't hurt Danny.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Yes continue this shit. It's soo good!
Pace1818 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
This chapter was great, no wait, amazing. To the banter between Lydia and Danny, to his interaction with Danny in the hallway. And now this? I can't wait for the next chapter.
InlovewithTVD4ever chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I love it so glad you're writing it hope you update.
roxibelik chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
ja ja I loved it!
teamsterekshipper chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Loved the start of ur story n I can't wait 2 c where it goes, update soon.
Catheline chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I like it :) i would like to read more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Pretty good start to a story that could get really interesting! Keep it up :)
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4